By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon Tanking Just a Month After Release

i´ve seen Borderlands 2 at like 29e and it sells well i gues

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
riderz13371 said:
yo_john117 said:
Wow this thread has made me realize that the Microsoft store has the BEST deals on 360 and PC games.

Why would you just realize this? They're published by Microsoft so of course they can offer it for a lower price -.-

Really? Skyrim, Max Payne 3, Batman Arkham City, and many other popular 360 and PC multiplat games (all $9.99) are published by Microsoft?

Guess you learn something new everyday.

Lol those games are all over a year old. Of course they will be on sale who would buy them at full price after a year of release?

So what about AC3?? Is that a year old?? Is it published by Microsoft?? Like I said, at $24.99 it must be tanking hard.

stupid article really. MS does this to all forza games, especially during holidays. Lots of bundling as well

My brother in law has been thinking of picking up forza but he doesn't want Horizon. I'm thinking I will buy him Forza 4 for christmas or something

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MaulerX said:
So what about AC3?? Is that a year old?? Is it published by Microsoft?? Like I said, at $24.99 it must be tanking hard.

LOL dude hese surprised that a company who has published THEIR own game is willing to sell it at a super low price? Does he think that Sony told Microsoft at what price to put their games. Also most of the games that have recently come out and are low prices is because the retailer decides to put them low in order to compete with other retailers during the holiday break. It's called competition. Google it.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
yo_john117 said:
riderz13371 said:
yo_john117 said:
Wow this thread has made me realize that the Microsoft store has the BEST deals on 360 and PC games.

Why would you just realize this? They're published by Microsoft so of course they can offer it for a lower price -.-

Really? Skyrim, Max Payne 3, Batman Arkham City, and many other popular 360 and PC multiplat games (all $9.99) are published by Microsoft?

Lol those games are all over a year old. Of course they will be on sale who would buy them at full price after a year of release?

All of those examples (and the many more games they have listed) have a new retail price of $50-60 and are all $9.99 at the MS store, hence my realization that they have the best deals for 360 games this year (which is true). Show me anywhere else that has that amount of great 360 games for that cheap of a price.

You're arguing for the sake of arguing. 

yo_john117 said:
riderz13371 said:
yo_john117 said:
riderz13371 said:
yo_john117 said:

All of those examples (and the many more games they have listed) have a new retail price of $50-60 and are all $9.99 at the MS store, hence my realization that they have the best deals for 360 games this year (which is true). Show me anywhere else that has that amount of great 360 games for that cheap of a price.

Lol you turned this into an argument. I was just amazed at how you realized that a company lowers the prices of games during the holiday season, not to mention Microsoft lowering the price of 360 and pc games (windows). Not trying to start an argument.

riderz13371 said:
yo_john117 said:
riderz13371 said:
yo_john117 said:
riderz13371 said:
yo_john117 said:

Lol you turned this into an argument. I was just amazed at how you realized that a company lowers the prices of games during the holiday season, not to mention Microsoft lowering the price of 360 and pc games (windows). Not trying to start an argument.

No, I know that companies lower prices during the Holidays. These deals are seriously good though and better than I have ever seen for the 360 ever (prior holiday seasons included). And I was surprised the Microsoft Store has the lowest prices because after seeing their surface "deal" I thought they wouldn't have much of anything for deals, especially not this good (for instance they have Star Wars the Old Republic collectors edition that usually costs $149 for $9.99).

I love Horizon, my favorite racer this gen, and I'm a big fan of FM4 and GT5.

Signalstar said:
GT5 XL Edition- $10

Thanks! Just checked Walmart.com and got GT5 XL for $10 and God of War Saga for $15.

Nothing spells "Bomba" like 6 games for $25.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!