By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Absolutely Terrifying!!! WARNING *Do Not Watch If You Are Scared Easily*

leo-j said:
I believe in god alone.

Amen

Around the Network

@W29

You seem as though you have the impression that if one video is fake they are all fake, of course there are tons that are stupid and fake, but that doesn't mean that's proof they don't exist.

The video you just posted seems far fetched to me, Christians will do anything to try and recruit people.

Ha ha. That was really terrible.

The kids just aren't putting enough effort into their hoaxes these days. A door opening and closing? That's just poor. Get creative, people!

on a side note, how did you get -2.5 million vgc money AoA? ;-; I want that

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

leo-j said:
I believe in god alone.

why god and not satan and why not aliens and ghosts?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
@W29

You seem as though you have the impression that if one video is fake they are all fake, of course there are tons that are stupid and fake, but that doesn't mean that's proof they don't exist.

The video you just posted seems far fetched to me, Christians will do anything to try and recruit people.

lol, but you believe in ghosts...lol...weird eh? 

The world will get anybody to believe in stupid things like this....its a shame

I was banned by Stof for 400 years.

ghosts = not real
aliens = definatly real, even though they don't know about us

Played_Out said:
Ha ha. That was really terrible.

The kids just aren't putting enough effort into their hoaxes these days. A door opening and closing? That's just poor. Get creative, people!

Terrible as hell...you got that right...