By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any Wii U owners show up at Old Navy???

I'm in the USA btw.... Just got back from old navy. Spent about $127 on clothes compared to over $230 regular price. Since I spent over $40, they gave me a free copy of New Super Mario Bros U. I was expecting this since I had to be one of the first 50 or so people to get the wristband in order to receive the game. 

I don't have nor do I want a Wii U, but was just wondering if anybody else took advantage of this sale. Also, what is the best place to sell it? I'm thinking I can get $45 or $50 on craigslist....

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

You lucky devil...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

wow, I wonder if those are counted as sales......

Sony fanboy 1: I made a thread to mock the Wii U by asking where to sell this game i got for free!

Sony fanboy 2: Oh my god this better not be counted in the sales. Nintendo numbers inflated, confirmed!

I love it! Bring more, this is fun.

EDIT: (pre-emptively: I'm just having fun, so don't take it seriously and get upset.)

wfz said:

Sony fanboy 1: I made a thread to mock the Wii U by asking where to sell this game i got for free!

Sony fanboy 2: Oh my god this better not be counted in the sales. Nintendo numbers inflated, confirmed!

EDIT: (pre-emptively: I'm just having fun, so don't take it seriously and get upset.)

I got a good chuckle out of your comment XD

If I had a Wii U obviously I'd keep it. Even though I prefer the 3d mario games. I'll probably buy a U sometime next year when that one good exclusive catches my eye.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

I'll buy it from you! Pls don't rip me off, I'll buy it for 30 bucks :)

ps3-sales! said:
wfz said:

If I had a Wii U obviously I'd keep it. Even though I prefer the 3d mario games. I'll probably buy a U sometime next year when that one good exclusive catches my eye.

If you plan on buying a Wii U: I'd suggest either keeping the game (since Nintendo won't lower the price) or selling it now and buying it used for cheaper later. 

Assuming you haven't opened it and it's still sealed, I don't see why you couldn't get at least $50 for it. But I'm not entirely sure what other sellers are doing right now. Good luck either way. =)

Yep I was there and the the people directly around me all had wiius. However the greater majority of those there had no clue. Funny when store manager was at the front saying the rules one guy said, what's a wiiu? I'm sure craigslist and eBay will be swamped. However I love my free Mario. Spent $53 on clothes.

I was there...
The majority of the people at the front of the line had a Wii U of their own...
I got two copies because my boyfriend spent over forty dollars as well...
Might regift the second copy...
Got a whole lot of Christmas shopping done, and I got a free game out of it...
Can't beat it...

Have a nice day...

wfz said:
ps3-sales! said:
wfz said:

If you plan on buying a Wii U: I'd suggest either keeping the game (since Nintendo won't lower the price) or selling it now and buying it used for cheaper later. 

Assuming you haven't opened it and it's still sealed, I don't see why you couldn't get at least $50 for it. But I'm not entirely sure what other sellers are doing right now. Good luck either way. =)

Thanks man and yeah I'm hoping to get $50!!!

Currently own:

• Ps4