By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vita Black Friday Mega Deal Confirmed by Amazon - Will you jump on it?

I must admit. Best deal I have read so far.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

That is a seriously tempting price. I might have to pull the trigger on this. I just wish the memory card was bigger.

Is this actually for real, though? It's not listed under the Gold Box deals for today.

No. Bundling a meh mascot fighter and a water down Assassin's Creed console game doesn't make me wanna spend $200 on the console. Not to mention you gotta go out and buy a massively overpriced proprietary memory card.

When does this deal come in?

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
No. Bundling a meh mascot fighter and a water down Assassin's Creed console game doesn't make me wanna spend $200 on the console. Not to mention you gotta go out and buy a massively overpriced proprietary memory card.

Why so negative? Something bad happening in your life?

Sony is trying, ill give em that

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
pokoko said:
Is this actually for real, though? It's not listed under the Gold Box deals for today.

It's the deal of the day.

"It'll go live on our gold box page at noon PST in the Deal of the Day slot. We've got way more inventory for this than we do for any of our four-hour Lightning Deals, but don't plan to wait six hours and still get your hands on one."

Ah, thanks, I missed that part.

Holy shit! That is EVERYTHING I was going to buy when I first got a Vita, a white Vita, AC:Liberation, PS All Stars, and PS Plus. All of that for such an amazing price, half the price of any bundle like that in the UK.

I hate being a gamer in Europe sometimes.

If Gamestop is any indication, there is a lot of demand for a low-price Vita.
The $199 bundle is #2 on the best-sellers(Right behind Xbox 360 holiday bundle with Bo2 and right above Wii U basic)

Expect these $179.99 models to go quick.