By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Zombi U review

http://n4g.com/news/1125057/zombi-u-review-hardcore-gamer check out the guy in the comments section, he's raging, I feel his frustration though, there something fishy going on

Around the Network

I get this game today finally... damn NewEgg had to wait until post-18th to mail it. *raises hand in fist*

But at least I'll get it for $35 and I can't wait. Looks so awesome.

That comment below it was pure gold.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Lol that guy in the comments section is goin nuts. It seems to me that people have been complaining about a lack of difficult mature games on Nintendo systems, and when one comes along it appears they are complaining because its too hard.

I do think this game is being mistreated, for me its the best thing Ubi has ever done, not saying much though

Around the Network

After playing the game for many hours it's an excellent game.

IGN had their PS3 editor write the ZombiU review?

Oh good lord...

From what little I played of the game, it should be a quality survivor horror game. I also disagree with the reviewer about re-spawning as a different character. I think it's an original and inspired choice instead of the crappy respawn points most games have.

I don't doubt its share of issues, but it should be successful enough to warrant a sequel to improve fix them.

wfz said:
IGN had their PS3 editor write the ZombiU review?

Oh good lord...

Obviously none of their Nintendo writers had reviewed a proper "HARDCORE" game before

zippy said:
Lol that guy in the comments section is goin nuts. It seems to me that people have been complaining about a lack of difficult mature games on Nintendo systems, and when one comes along it appears they are complaining because its too hard.

This is very much the case. I myself have complained about a lack of mature games on the Wii, and now once it looks like I can have my Nintendo franchises and mature 3rd Party games all on the WiiU, we suddenly have reviewers complain about the difficulty. I don't think difficulty should have such a huge impact on the score of the game in any case, seeing as most hardcore gamers who have tried it seem to find it difficult but rewarding, at least from what I've seen.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits