By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 4 Golden Metacritic: 95 so far

Panama said:
Bristow9091 said:
Wow that's very impressive! What's the meta on the original Persona 4?

90. From what i've been reading there's less new content than what P3FES added so I'm surprised by the glowing reviews. The West really loves P4.

From my knowledge the first reviews are always the best.  If this game gets around 40 reviews it will likely end at around a 88-90

Around the Network
VGKing said:
PhantomLink said:

To bad I wont be able to buy a Vita for at least two more years.

Can you seriously not afford  it? Or is there some other reason?

I was going to buy the AC3 bundle, Persona 4 and Gravity Rush... then I got a scholarship to study in Brazil, gotta buy a new laptop, a tablet and other stuff. For the next two years my gaming friends will be 3DS, PSP and DS.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Awesome! Couldn't beat P1 but will buy this to support a big VITA title (will play of course)

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Updated

Waiting for a price drop, lol!

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

sweet not only P4 is my favorite game but i glad it is beating the major disappointment known as ME3

Damnit! Down to a 95!
Well, there's goes Vita's chance at success.

Lol, did anyone see the p4 screen cover that was a gamestop bonus? I got one and man is that thing sick.
It's going for 15$ on ebay right now. It's probably the most valuable gamestop bonus ever!!!

This, LBP, Gravity Rush, Disgaea 3, and Ragnarok Odyssey are all really making me want a Vita, but I'm concerned the future lineup won't satisfy me, not to mention the cost of all those game plus an extra memory card because I doubt the 4GB will suffice for long enough.

I plan to get this when I can afford it--and after I've gone through the free PS+ collection.

I'm just glad Dale North reviewed this for Destructoid instead of Jim Sterling. He probably would have given it a 2.

MentalAlliance said:

This, LBP, Gravity Rush, Disgaea 3, and Ragnarok Odyssey are all really making me want a Vita, but I'm concerned the future lineup won't satisfy me, not to mention the cost of all those game plus an extra memory card because I doubt the 4GB will suffice for long enough.

Nice to see someone with great taste.

My current collection is Disgaea 3, P4, Ragnarok, HotShots golf, Corpse Party, and Katamari.
Just gotta get that PS+ and get Gravity Rush for frizzee. The problem with vita is too many games to buy lol.

Oh and dude. The games are 40$. I'm fucking loving this system. I can buy two games for what I'd normally pay for one, thereabouts.