By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 4 Golden Metacritic: 95 so far

deserves, it this is the first Persona game ive ever played and ive been missing out. Ive only played a few hours but i love it, the only problem i have is there might be TOO much stuff to do. Sorry AC3L, but Persona4 might not leave my Vita in awhile, hell my 3ds probably wont get turned on till Luigi's Mansion

Around the Network
oniyide said:
deserves, it this is the first Persona game ive ever played and ive been missing out. Ive only played a few hours but i love it, the only problem i have is there might be TOO much stuff to do. Sorry AC3L, but Persona4 might not leave my Vita in awhile, hell my 3ds probably wont get turned on till Luigi's Mansion

There's not TOO much, it's all carefully interlocked and limited. Cram for testing!!

theprof00 said:

Nice to see someone with great taste.

My current collection is Disgaea 3, P4, Ragnarok, HotShots golf, Corpse Party, and Katamari.
Just gotta get that PS+ and get Gravity Rush for frizzee. The problem with vita is too many games to buy lol.

Oh and dude. The games are 40$. I'm fucking loving this system. I can buy two games for what I'd normally pay for one, thereabouts.

Thanks! And, yeah, the games being $40 is really nice, but the entry cost to get everything I want is high and then I'm not sure about the future lineup. I'm definitely super tempted though!

IGN Video Review Added

Really enjoyed it on the PS2 but Persona is that type of game where I simply can't get motivated for a second run. Now if I could transfer my PS2 date and start a new game plus with my last level/social links/stats maxed then maybe I would..