By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So what is everyone planning to get on Black Friday (those who live in the US)?

Tagged games:

What are you planning to get for Black Friday this year?

New TV/Speakers/Cables/Etc 1 4.17%

New Video Game System 12 50.00%

New Computer/Hardware/etc 0 0%

New games (or buy bargin bin games) 7 29.17%

Other 3 12.50%

Total:23

Probably just some music. I don't need/want any more games at the moment.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Bestbuy is going to sell the playstation 24" display with 3d glasses and motorstorm apocalypse for $99.99 is that a good deal??

Nadda, I live pretty close to the border so I can always hope across it for some crazy deals, but it's really not worth the headache for me. I hate shopping as it is let alone line ups and huge crowds.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Off amazon im hoping to get the R&C collection, gt5 xl, max payne 3 and then hoping to find need for speed mw somewhere for $30.

I was gonna get a new monitor but I bought a new fishing rod instead.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Definitely picking up Borderlands 2 for $25. Going to look around to see what else there is for cheap, but for the most part I will be satisfied with just Borderlands 2.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

I'll have my eye out on a HDTV above 50 inches. I have a 50inch LCD projection 720p 1080i, but I'd like to go full modern soon. I am considering a HD Projector, but they always seem overpriced for their quality.

a vita and maybe a game or movie that catches my eye