By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zombi U Developers

They were saying on the gamefaqs forum that the developers have left a graffiti message near the respawn point saying this is a survival horror, and apparently another one at the safe house in response to the reviews, can anyone confirm if this is true?

Around the Network

Response to reviews, or response to how sucky the players are?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

The message is indeed there. Possibly a response to the reviews.

http://m.gamerevolution.com/news/zombiu-dev-team-reminds-everyone-that-its-survival-horror-with-ingame-message-16152

Heee, reminds me of the note in the instruction booklet for House of the Dead: Overkill, forbidding gamers to complain about the game until they completed the Director's Cut.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Haha, pretty funny. Makes me wonder if there's some kind of reward for beating the game on survival mode (one life), which ought to be nearly impossible.

the note is there and it is an apt one. these reviewers complain too much - like one reviewer (ign or gamespot )said that they hated having to search all the bodies for loot and having most of them being empty. the review forgot to mention however that by scanning the area with the game pad it tells you what dead bodies, bins, etc have loot and which don't. you can even put markers on them to remind you. so there is no need to seach all the dead bodies that have no loot, unless you're an idiot or silly game reviewer.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

the_dengle said:
Haha, pretty funny. Makes me wonder if there's some kind of reward for beating the game on survival mode (one life), which ought to be nearly impossible.

I am attempting just such a feat right now :).  Haven't even touched Normal mode yet lol.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Alright boys remember, this is not Resident Evil or COD: Zombies. ^.^ I am happy about that.

lulz, i approve!