By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zombi U Developers

I think that is real cool. Developers can leave messages and request feedback from the players. If it ends up being harder than usual, that is good. I hope the game gets its own following.

Around the Network

Lol that's pretty cool.

Funny. Now suddenly people complain about realistic, hard games?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

good on them!

I think some of the reviews are just pretty damn meta and written in the form of survival horror. Reading the Gamespot review I constantly questioned myself if I could make it all the way through.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
DaRev said:
the note is there and it is an apt one. these reviewers complain too much - like one reviewer (ign or gamespot )said that they hated having to search all the bodies for loot and having most of them being empty. the review forgot to mention however that by scanning the area with the game pad it tells you what dead bodies, bins, etc have loot and which don't. you can even put markers on them to remind you. so there is no need to seach all the dead bodies that have no loot, unless you're an idiot or silly game reviewer.

good god, some people need to get fired... 

Miiverse to be the greatest thing on earth confirmed:

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Lol miiverse looks awesome

Still debating on if I should get this game or not. Somebody on vgchartz should review it that has experience in the survival horror genre

Chandler said:

Miiverse to be the greatest thing on earth confirmed:

Haha pretty funny. Yeah I was looking through Miiverse last night and I have to say I wish I could draw haha People are pretty good on there