By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie Fils-Aime Hopeful of GTA V on Wii U

Well, he's atleast hopeful.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

If we do that hopefully the very best content throughout the entire industry will show up on Wii U.

Did he really say that..? That is like admitting they dont have the best content! But but...how did so many Wiis get sold!?!

I think he means the main reasons anybody bought a playstation like microsoft did with 360. Having the best playstation has to offer and mixing it with your own will make many think you have the best system.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

miz1q2w3e said:
"hopefully"? What does that even mean? Doesn't he have some say/influence on things like this?

I probably means it'll come to WiiU half a year after PS360, with technical issues that couldn't be helped because the devs 'didn't have enough time'.

I'm pretty sure that'll happen, more or less.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

BasilZero said:

Which is why the competition should never admit..../facepalm.

You know I was joking right?

Don't get your hopes up guys. Even if the game gets ported it will probably be a mess. Rockstar is not really known for efficient coding or programming ingenuity.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Hahah imagine the meltdowns if it becomes exclsive...One can dream

Incoming Manhunt III announcement....

Conegamer said:
I'm sooo hopeful it does, just thinking of the possibilities is exciting!

The mini-games could be cool, though Rockstar aren't implementing any motion stuff on PS360 and it is available... 

Andrespetmonkey said:
Conegamer said:
I'm sooo hopeful it does, just thinking of the possibilities is exciting!

The mini-games could be cool, though Rockstar aren't implementing any motion stuff on PS360 and it is available... 

I guess so. I just think constantly having a map up on the Gamepad, with quick-select for weapons, other elements of the HUD and the ability to navigate to any point without opening any menus, and the ability to play the game solely on the padf, would make it the best version without gimmickery.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BasilZero said:

You might of been joking but I dont think he was....which is why its a /facepalm.

lol I see. Never understood any of this pr talk. Reggie actually managed to get a crack at the other systems in another interview. Its all 'point scoring' against each other to me. Most of the time their quotes either end up hypocritical (by an outcome which works in their favor which they shrugged off earlier (Sony gta dlc)) or contradictory. In this case it is contradictory.

@ Chandler I don't care how good or bad a port would be. Just having a 'true' gta game on nintendo would be enough for me. I just like the idea of it being on my platform of preference.