By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Wishes Nintendo Success -- Nice Story

Tagged games:

Alienating large segments of the market by implying that they were retarded wasn't working so now they are trying this. Death to the Vita!!!!! Long live wii u, god willing!!!!!!

Around the Network

What rubbish! This guys just insulted Nintendo in the kindest way he possibly could bare - 'insulted' being the key word. Next thing he's going to come out and say, look Nintendo we copied your Gamepad controller, but for real this time, as our Crossplay bullshit idea didn't fly, and Little Big Planet on Vita bombed, so now we've truly copied you, but as always, have made your ideas better, because you always make us better Nintendo, and our fans love it when we are better - you complete us Nintendo.

Yours truly,

Jack

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

DaRev said:
What rubbish! This guys just insulted Nintendo in the kindest way he possibly could bare - 'insulted' being the key word. Next thing he's going to come out and say, look Nintendo we copied your Gamepad controller, but for real this time, as our Crossplay bullshit idea didn't fly, and Little Big Planet on Vita boomed, so now we've truly copied you, but as always, have made your ideas better, because you always make us better Nintendo, and our fans love it when we are better - you complete us Nintendo.

Yours truly,

Jack

lol  This is kind of true lol  I dont really think he insulted them but Nintendo does kind of complete sony lol

It always amuses me how angry people get over marketing speak.

pokoko said:

You shouldn't be angry, we're just having a discussion.

Around the Network
DaRev said:
pokoko said:

... I think you might have misunderstood something.

pokoko said:
DaRev said:
pokoko said:

... I think you might have misunderstood something.

funny how I was thinking the same thing about you,...