By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U - Internet Browser (Holy Sh*t)

Don't mind the guy who's talking, but that thing is extremely fast.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

finally there is a browser i will actually use on a console once when i get my wii u but quick question can i go on it if i am playing a game

IN BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS FAIL CAUSE FLASH ISN'T SUPPORTED LIKE ON 7 YEAR OLD MACHINE.

The reason for that is because ADOBE themselves have said they will not support any new media with adobe flash, that is why Android 2 has flash support and Android 4 (or will it be 5?) does not.

I can't judge speed since everyone has different connections but quality wise it is not better than computers but it is close.

Great news. I use my PS3 browser occasionally when my GF is using the laptop, but I really don't care for it too much. I'll definitely be checking out the WiiU browser now.

Also, props to Shokio for calling out Pyro in that video. That guy gives Playstation fans a bad name.

Around the Network

I am posting this on it right now! It is pretty awesome!

Edit: You can watch Youtube videos

JoeTheBro said:
I can't judge speed since everyone has different connections but quality wise it is not better than computers but it is close.

well you can judge how quickly it is dealing with what it has taken from the net, I've the same speed net on every thing in my house but that doesn't mean that my psp can load up a site in less than a minute ever :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

animegaming said:
finally there is a browser i will actually use on a console once when i get my wii u but quick question can i go on it if i am playing a game

yes

Im using it now to post.

TheKingofRedLions said:

I am posting this on it right now! It is pretty awesome!

Edit: You can watch Youtube videos

im quoting you with it. this is awesome.