By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation All-Stars:BR -- Kat, Emmett Gameplay video!-- Tournament 1 Over! Tounrament 2 sing-up now!

Tournament Rules (1v1/3 Kills)

Items + Hazards 31 42.47%

No Items + Hazards 11 15.07%

Items + No Hazards 3 4.11%

No Items + No Hazards 22 30.14%

Practice Stages Only 5 6.85%

Total:72
o_O.Q said:
kat and emmett details and dlc release date :

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/17/new-playstation-all-stars-join-the-battle-february-12th-free-for-two-weeks/

Finally a release date.

Emmet's level 3 is overkill! Not complaining. It's a screen clearer except you have time to attack before unleashing it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
o_O.Q said:
kat and emmett details and dlc release date :

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/17/new-playstation-all-stars-join-the-battle-february-12th-free-for-two-weeks/

Finally a release date.

Emmet's level 3 is overkill! Not complaining. It's a screen clearer except you have time to attack before unleashing it.

i'm just happy i get to finally play a character from my race lol

and yeah that level 3 looks like the deadliest so far

when i get my 3 up and running again, cat is all mine.

Just got this game back from my brother's, download a 260MB patch, bought a new online pass, NOBODY IS PLAYING!

I just can't find a match and when I enter one the game ends for some host error or something I though they already fixed that since the beta. What the hell Sony? Online is the only reason I bought this game, I spend 70$ so far not one match played.

Rafux said:
Just got this game back from my brother's, download a 260MB patch, bought a new online pass, NOBODY IS PLAYING!

I just can't find a match and when I enter one the game ends for some host error or something I though they already fixed that since the beta. What the hell Sony? Online is the only reason I bought this game, I spend 70$ so far not one match played.

I'm having no problem getting into online games. It might be a problem on your end. 

If anyone's wondering what happened to the thread, it was the lack of replies and no shows at the tournaments. Also, the amount of posting I had to do to keep the thread even in the top 15 on the SONY boards was getting out of hand. I was borderline breaking the forum rules :S

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I'm gonna try both Kat and Emmett  when this DLC is out also are you guys going to play today?

@DGC
I dont reply because it doesnt show up in my Vgchartz buddy! Dafuq? Just saw it by luck on the right side of the forums

I still play it rather often with a friend :3. We are so close to red belt in 2v2 but we somehow manage to screw it up xD

Aldro said:
@DGC
I dont reply because it doesnt show up in my Vgchartz buddy! Dafuq? Just saw it by luck on the right side of the forums

I still play it rather often with a friend :3. We are so close to red belt in 2v2 but we somehow manage to screw it up xD

i doubt it showed up in anyone's forum buddy for long. 

4 ≈ One

Maybe it is a problem on my end I'll check into it later, please include me on any upcoming tournament, PSN: Rafux I mostly main Sweet Tooth

I still can't play online, always disconnects, other games like Uncharted or Payday work fine online but this one doesn't.

A real shame, there's no help anywhere either about this issue.