By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation All-Stars:BR -- Kat, Emmett Gameplay video!-- Tournament 1 Over! Tounrament 2 sing-up now!

Tournament Rules (1v1/3 Kills)

Items + Hazards 31 42.47%

No Items + Hazards 11 15.07%

Items + No Hazards 3 4.11%

No Items + No Hazards 22 30.14%

Practice Stages Only 5 6.85%

Total:72
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@hatmoza: Your brother's Nariko is very good!

lol that's me!

Yeah I figured that out afterward but didn't one of your brothers use Nariko?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@hatmoza: Your brother's Nariko is very good!

lol that's me!

Yeah I figured that out afterward but didn't one of your brothers use Nariko?

You mean the fouled mouth sailor who initially played with you? He always uses Kratos.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Good games guys!

Also! Dear lord mother of death traps! lol

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yeah it was a fun series of games. We should get a 4th one next time. 3 player fights are sneaky.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I really hate it that Spike has so little killing potential. He's my favorite fighter

Out of the 10 characters that I normally use (the 8 in my sig,  + Dante and Drake), Spike is easily my worst in a FFA. 1v1, he's probably pretty low as well. His sword racks up good AP but it kinda has to as Spikes lvl1 is really poor. His lvl2 feels easier to avoid then Radecs, or even some strong lvl1s like Ratchet's.

The only reason I was able to do so well with him was because Nariko loves to isolate one character and herself with close range ground combos. I just kept waiting for Hatmoza to get you in a ground combo and then pounced on the oppurtunity with my net. It was sweet getting the both of you while sitting on a platform while Nariku was doing her aerial grab thing. Once Hatmoza realized what I was waiting for, it was back to strugglying. 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

You got a couple of wins there towards the end with Heihachi DGC. Which I consider an accomplishment because I play against him exceptionally well in FFA.

poor trucks trying so hard to avoid my land spikes.

Hey i was at my aunts wtf xD I wasnt even aware of a tourney :(

alright gentlemen, its time for me to join the party

i finally got my copy today while doing some shopping

so if any of you feel like playing this is my id : ps_plyr

o_O.Q said:
alright gentlemen, its time for me to join the party

i finally got my copy today while doing some shopping

so if any of you feel like playing this is my id : ps_plyr

Yay =D

4 ≈ One

Finally got a copy as well, got the hang of Sir Daniel Fortesque, I am so in! :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl