By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Wii U Friend Thread

Woohoo, Gamestop is gonna let me swap!

Not worried about my game save, I only beat the first world in NSMBU.

Only thing I'm sad about losing is the $50 I put on the Wii Shop AND Trine 2... :(

Around the Network

Crono141

Check out my Youtube Let's Play channel here.

Kenology said:

Only thing I'm sad about losing is the $50 I put on the Wii Shop AND Trine 2... :(

Did you have a black bar on the left side?  The problem I'm having looks more like its overscanning in all directions.  I was just going to live with it, it didn't occur to me that it might be a faulty system.

Check out my Youtube Let's Play channel here.

Xxaiba

Remember you have to inialize you friends list before people can request. (Just involves entering the Friends list and making initial settings.)

Plus you can search for people using in MiiVerse that way you can send a request to them instead of entering the name and hoping they enter it also.

Around the Network
Crono141 said:
Kenology said:

Did you have a black bar on the left side?  The problem I'm having looks more like its overscanning in all directions.  I was just going to live with it, it didn't occur to me that it might be a faulty system.

No, it's still drawing stuff on the far left side, but the image looked like it was shifted a half inch to the right.

The Gamestop guy just called me and told me the Wii U I brought back was fine on his display in the store.  So I this one turns out to be just like the old one, it'll be my display that's off.  I tried everything to try to fix it so I don't know what I could do differently except run the HDMI cable directly to the TV instead of my receiver (which has an HDMI out to the TV). 

If there's no change, I'm out $50 AND no improvement.  I'll just live with it.

GUYS PLEASE RE ADD ME AS KENOLOGY18

I'll write on all your walls if I have to...

Mine is easy

Tizona

I am adding every one on the list, please do the same! With Miiverse it'll be awesome to have a big VGchartz community.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Add me..  "bowserthedog"

Xxain said:
Xxaiba

I believe you might have to go to the friends list first before we can add you.  When I try to add you it says "This user has been deleted or is unable to use friend features"