By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the earliest memory of your life that you remember?

italo244 said:

3 or 4 years old. I had a power ranger action figure, was playing in front of my house, some random brown kid asked to see the action figure... then he run. D:

You still mad about that, bro?

My parents wouldn't buy me one, okay? ;P

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network

Hmm mine i was 4 or 5. Dressed in all yellow and running around in this garden on an old historical estate. I had to look up what it was after i was older because on my child days it felt like the garden was just next to my place, and it definitly wasnt.

Immortal said:
italo244 said:

3 or 4 years old. I had a power ranger action figure, was playing in front of my house, some random brown kid asked to see the action figure... then he run. D:

You still mad about that, bro?

My parents wouldn't buy me one, okay? ;P

lol im not mad... and why your parent wouldnt buy ya one? :'(

Nem said:

Hmm mine i was 4 or 5. Dressed in all yellow and running around in this garden on an old historical estate. I had to look up what it was after i was older because on my child days it felt like the garden was just next to my place, and it definitly wasnt.

Wait, how did you get to the garden in the first place, did your parents take you over there? Or did you wonder to the estate on your own?

Siko1989 said:

Am i the only one that has a fucked up memory of a past? 

I remember when i was 4, i drove my mum's kingswood down the road, luckily the road workers was there to stop the car.

I don't think so some other people here said they can't remember much or anything before they were 10. Like me kind of, I can't really remember anything between the time I was 4 and 9.

Around the Network

I can't say what my earliest memory is because I do not know how old I was in many of my childhood memories.

edit: also, my memories do not become really coherent until 2nd grade.

Some of you are making me feel so old LOL. OMG, Tomb Raider III!??! I can remember playing that on my Celeron 400MHZ in my teens.........

My earliest memory is sitting inside a cradle looking up and I was probably very young. I could see a few family members in blurry details, but mainly I just remember my uncle. He might have been play smacking me or something for all I know , that might've helped my remembering... he and a lot of the boys in my family think that sort of picking on people is funny.

Someone mentioned Super Mario which is one of my other earliest gamer memory. I was 4 and I remember the very first time I played. I was addicted from day 1. Not having a penis, this was unacceptable for a very long time so they tried to get me to play Sesame Street on NES or barbies instead. They did tell me way later though I was the one responsible for finding the free man (what we called '1-ups') before the very first hole because I kept struggling to jump over it... that felt very redeeming.

The other time I remember the most is when my cousin, of almost the same age (probably 3), we were sitting in the grass and he was trying to set a piece of grass on fire with a lighter. He couldn't get it lit, but I remember feeling like I was doing a really horrible thing by sitting there with him trying to light it. Through peer-pressure I didn't stop him though. He sucked at using a lighter and I can remember that being part of my reasoning too.

Marucha said:

Some of you are making me feel so old LOL. OMG, Tomb Raider III!??! I can remember playing that on my Celeron 400MHZ in my teens.........

My earliest memory is sitting inside a cradle looking up and I was probably very young. I could see a few family members in blurry details, but mainly I just remember my uncle. He might have been play smacking me or something for all I know , that might've helped my remembering... he and a lot of the boys in my family think that sort of picking on people is funny.

Someone mentioned Super Mario which is one of my other earliest gamer memory. I was 4 and I remember the very first time I played. I was addicted from day 1. Not having a penis, this was unacceptable for a very long time so they tried to get me to play Sesame Street on NES or barbies instead. They did tell me way later though I was the one responsible for finding the free man (what we called '1-ups') before the very first hole because I kept struggling to jump over it... that felt very redeeming.

The other time I remember the most is when my cousin, of almost the same age (probably 3), we were sitting in the grass and he was trying to set a piece of grass on fire with a lighter. He couldn't get it lit, but I remember feeling like I was doing a really horrible thing by sitting there with him trying to light it. Through peer-pressure I didn't stop him though. He sucked at using a lighter and I can remember that being part of my reasoning too.

Your cousin was able to use a lighter being only 3 years old?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I can remember back to when I was 2, as well as many childhood memories.

To the OP.

There is one dream I vividly recall from when I was three years old, still.  At this stage of my life it's kind of mixed in with my recollections of the time, but I can even recall when I was a kid thinking it was real because it felt so real.

The question would be, do you posses today incredible recollection?

EDIT:  Repost.