By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the earliest memory of your life that you remember?

I want to ask this because the earliest memory I can think of is the first thing in my life that I believe happened first. If that makes any sense. Anyway I remember seeing nothing but black but then one of those old black and white movie countdowns came up. It started at 5 and went to 1, then popped up a building near my grandmother's house only it's in black and white too. Then everything cuts to black and pops up room full of people still in black and white. But I'm on the ground looking up. From that I know at that time I was a baby, but then everything starts to cut off to black and random everts start popping up. And start showing some color, the when all of this ends, I wake up in my room when I was a kid and have no idea what anything is. That was a weird time, but I want to know was what is everyone's else's earliest memory? And was it just as strange or stranger than mine?

Around the Network

I have a very unusual ability to recall my younger days. I remember helping come up with names for my brother who was born before I turned 2 years old. I even remember the names I suggested: Giraffe or Sunshine. Once an adult, childhood amnesia usually limits our memories earlier than 4 or 5 years old.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I remember several things when I was around 2, but I do not remember which was earliest.
I drank some beer, and thought it tasted disgusting. ( just grabbed a beer can)
My hair got lit on fire by someone/something and I did not notice until someone put it out
I remember a christmas. I remember living in 2 places, not sure which one was earlier.

learning to walk. I remember vaguely how much it hurt my leg muscles because I wasn't used to it yet.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I remember being a brown bunny. An eagle grabbed me by the head and killed me and my last memory is being carried towards the sky. I assume the next thing that happened was, being in my mothers womb.

Around the Network

My most clear memory is in preschool, when I was 4. Me and this girl hid in the playground after recess, climbed the fence and went on some adventures.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

You guys do have very good memory.

My earliest memory is about me being on the floor of our living room looking left and right looking for something and watching how 2 of my grandparents were staring at me.

I think I was 4 or something like that, and I just hit myself with something and was looking at what happened. If you have seen some kids doing it, you know what I mean.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I remember being around 1-2 years old and biting the buttons on my moms cardigans while sitting on her lap, sometimes even resulting in the buttons breaking. In fact, I even remember how it tasted!

I loved doing that shit for some reason :P

I must have been younger than one in my earlierst flash of memory. My mother was pretty young so I grew up at my grandparents home until I was about 2. But I remember my Grandmother bathing me (like a boss) when the doorbell rang and my mother entered the apartment. I was excite.

Everything from two years on is pretty clear to me though.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

For me, my earliest memory is just an image of an ambulance outside my house, that was when I was three when my sister was born. Other than that, my memories are limited until after I went to school.