By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How will the world end?

Halo 5 and Uncharted 4 both release on the same day to amazing scores. However one random review site gives them each a 1/5, and the combined fanboy meltdown from the 2 consoles brings the end of days.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Your misinformed. The mayans didn't predict the end of the world. Their calender just ends. You don't think that the world ends every year when the calender for that year ends do you? No, that would be silly. The mayans aren't around anymore to predict anything or make a new calender, but if they were still here, they would just make another symbolic calender based on the stars, like they did last time.

lets face it, the mayans screwed up! The predicted event that would have wiped out their civilisation has already happened and it's name was sandy. it just missed the time and place by a bit. still pretty accurate considering the timeframe.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Half of the world will purchase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 17. Activision will attempt to have the other half of the world executed for not buying it, and a global war will commence.

rosie o'donnell will flash her boobs and half the population on earth will die from the horror, then she will strip down naked, the rest of the people living will die from severe trauma to the brain from the image alone. then she will proceed to masturbate for the first time and the world will explode from how disgusted it is. then she will devour herself

Around the Network

Microsoft and Sony will make a console together and immature console fanboys will all explode like semtex wiping all life from the planet.

bananaking21 said:
rosie o'donnell will flash her boobs and half the population on earth will die from the horror, then she will strip down naked, the rest of the people living will die from severe trauma to the brain from the image alone. then she will proceed to masturbate for the first time and the world will explode from how disgusted it is. then she will devour herself

Quote of the century!!!! LMFAO

tonymarraffa said:
bananaking21 said:

Quote of the century!!!! LMFAO

laugh my dear friend laugh, but once that bra comes off we are all goners!

Luckily, I have booked a submarine trip on that very date :'D

blaze of glory... or perhaps just a flash, bang and a whimper....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur