By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What can be done with Isreal? Realistically!

fordy said:
Kasz216 said:

No... stupitidy behind a reply would imply that what you said was stupid.  Which it was.

I... don't even know how to better explain it.  I mean... I'd link to a dictionary definition of Stupidity but that just feels like it'd be insulting.

At this point i hope your just trolling because otherwise... it's just embarrising.

I'm going to put this use down to loss in cultural translation, but quite frankly, you seem more offended about my statement of a similarity happpening in the US via role reversal than the bigot did! I honestly hope you're not thinking that it could NEVER happen there?

Never happen there?  Of course not.

It could happen there, could happen anywhere.  However it was an equally dumb statement to the above. 

If you want to argue that you intentionally said something stupid to attempt role reversal, that's something I specifically mentioned, which you ignored, then fell back on later.

Intentionally saying something stupid to prove a point doesn't make the statement any less stupid.

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
SlayerRondo said:
the2real4mafol said:
MrBubbles said:
the2real4mafol said:

I honestly forgot how bad the holocaust actually was, so just compared it to gaza without thinking about it, which was dumb. But i do know it is a very serious topic.

But back to gaza, operations like this have been going on for years literally. For example, in 2008, 1400 palestinians died from an operation just like the one now, even though only 10 israelis died at that time, which is way over done. And this happened many times, but yet the USA, UK etc. just ignore it, even though it's clearly wrong. Even if i was Israeli, I would condemn the government for doing such horrid acts. 

cast lead was different than whats been happening with pillar of w/e they are calling it.   ideally they dont even want to go in at all.  they can exert much greater precision and control with air strikes and the like.   with the iron dome in place they might not even need to go in because they can stop so many of the rockets that threaten them.   the most probable way for a civilian(in gaza) to die in this conflict is from seconadary explosions (militants store weapons in residential areas, the israelis use low explosive weapons because they dont need to use stronger ones.  it hits the weapons the weapons blow up thus damaging a great deal more than the missile could ) or from militant rockets and mortars falling short.

israel also wants to avoid a ground offensive because of egypt being controlled by hamas friends in the muslim brotherhood.  one of their initial targets was the head of the hamas military wing.  guy was a terrorist war criminal.  he was even responsible for the brutalisation of fatah in gaza, so i dont imagine abbas is all that upset about it.

this was all set off by an anti tank rocket hitting an israeli jeep on the border injuring three soldiers escalating up to this point.   in 48 hours before the operation over 100 rockets were fired into israel.

Yeah it is a hard situation they have to work with, every country around them, wants them gone. It doesn't take too much to start a great in the middle east at the moment does it. The general Arab ignorance and Israeli overeaction in campaigns just make it worse

It's hard to call it an overreaction when no other country in the world is put under similar circumstances that they are. The gaza strip where these terrorist launch rockets into isreal are in need of international intervention since they clearly cant take care of themselves.

It certainly has the power to be an overeaction. It seems, the situation is firmly in Israel's hands meaning it can do as it wishes without anyone saying a thing. But i doubt international intervention would happen in Gaza, even though its peacekeepers jobs to do that

Israel while they certainly could afford to show more restraint, does not have the situation firmly within their hands. The gaza strip is sadly out of control and given the hate of israel and the harsh conditions there international peacekeepers i believe are the best option. The internation community has to actually do something before it can criticize israel actions while their under such conditions that they are not.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Kasz216 said:
I got no problem with the holocaust photos bubbles, but avoid the naked ones due to forum rules.

khan said he just had a problem with the penises from the earlier photo, which i didnt see in any of the photos now :/  

they generally didnt clothe dead bodies though... 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Kasz216 said:

Or it's just a matter of paying attention to UN votes and knowing about about the Nonaligned Movement (NAM).  Which is specifically a voting block created to counterbalance the US and vote against basically everything they are for.

Though yeah.  Why wouldn't 2% be enough? (a 2% over other highly interested parties anyway). You can't begin to deal with the US until you get elected.

It's not like Europe is calling for vast UN sanctions on Israel or anything, or even denouncing statements in most cases.   Just mild displeasure here or there.  With the biggest noise "coincdentally" coming from the nations with the biggest muslim populations/voting blocks.

Hell, comments now are argueably more pro israel then they were 3 weeks ago. 

Once again, you're stating that the NAM does not have an opinion of it's own, and once again, insulting said states. Believe it or not, the world does NOT revolve around the US. States DO think for themselves, and not one that I know makes a decision based on "Well, how is the US voting?"

2% isn't exactly a powerful amount, especially if a counterbalance pro-western movement turned out to vote, and I seriously doubt many would go for election on the promise of "changing the foreign policy".

MrBubbles said:
Icy-Zone said:
The Israelis are bullying the Arabs, and are given sympathy by the West, because they claim that Jewish people occupied that land from ancient times. Why else would they be granted land in that specific region of the world, right?

But why did the West support, so adamantly, the creation of Israel, which divided an already established nation right down the middle? We all know that America would never create a nation inside it's borders for all the Native Americans, that divided America's East from West. There has to be a motive behind all of this that isn't transparent for us to see.

It's really sad to people getting upset over other people's comments, only because they were not "politically correct." With that said, let me say this: I believe that America and Israel are worse than the Nazis. Not only have they committed some of the most heinous global atrocities in this age (many mimicking how the Nazis treated the Jews), but they've also done it sneakily, and are very underhanded. At least the Nazis were up front about their crimes.

cry to me some more about how the obese gazans dont get to eat 20 cheeseburgers at ever meal you degenerate slimeball, then crawl back to whatever cesspit you crawled from.

Are you Israeli by any chance? Normally I wouldn't ask this type of question, but you just really went after me with what's highlighted above!

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
fordy said:
Kasz216 said:

No... stupitidy behind a reply would imply that what you said was stupid.  Which it was.

I... don't even know how to better explain it.  I mean... I'd link to a dictionary definition of Stupidity but that just feels like it'd be insulting.

At this point i hope your just trolling because otherwise... it's just embarrising.

I'm going to put this use down to loss in cultural translation, but quite frankly, you seem more offended about my statement of a similarity happpening in the US via role reversal than the bigot did! I honestly hope you're not thinking that it could NEVER happen there?

Never happen there?  Of course not.

It could happen there, could happen anywhere.  However it was an equally dumb statement to the above. 

If you want to argue that you intentionally said something stupid to attempt role reversal, that's something I specifically mentioned, which you ignored, then fell back on later.

Intentionally saying something stupid to prove a point doesn't make the statement any less stupid.

I disagree. A "stupid" statement, in my opinion, would be more a statement that would NEVER happen, as opposed to an outrageous statement, which is specifically meant to incite outrage, in response to similar outrage that he posted.

Do I think it can happen? Yes I do, probably just as likely in one place as the other, more of the "not likely, but you never know" pile.

But like I said, context lost in cultural translation. Calling a statement stupid generally relays the stupidity onus towards the originator. My intentions were well known at the time, despite the statement which you'd refer to as "stupid".

Icy-Zone said:
MrBubbles said:
Icy-Zone said:
The Israelis are bullying the Arabs, and are given sympathy by the West, because they claim that Jewish people occupied that land from ancient times. Why else would they be granted land in that specific region of the world, right?

But why did the West support, so adamantly, the creation of Israel, which divided an already established nation right down the middle? We all know that America would never create a nation inside it's borders for all the Native Americans, that divided America's East from West. There has to be a motive behind all of this that isn't transparent for us to see.

It's really sad to people getting upset over other people's comments, only because they were not "politically correct." With that said, let me say this: I believe that America and Israel are worse than the Nazis. Not only have they committed some of the most heinous global atrocities in this age (many mimicking how the Nazis treated the Jews), but they've also done it sneakily, and are very underhanded. At least the Nazis were up front about their crimes.

cry to me some more about how the obese gazans dont get to eat 20 cheeseburgers at ever meal you degenerate slimeball, then crawl back to whatever cesspit you crawled from.

Are you Israeli by any chance? Normally I wouldn't ask this type of question, but you just really went after me with what's highlighted above!

sadly we seem to share the same country.   i say its sad because somehow you made it through our education system (or did you?)  and still remained an incompetent bumbling fool.   your ignorance in making the comments you did is near incomprehensible.    I am not jewish either, if that is going to be your next question.   a great many people from all walks of life suffered unspeakable horrors at the hands of the nazis, your comments quite literally cause me to feel physically ill. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

fordy said:
Kasz216 said:

Or it's just a matter of paying attention to UN votes and knowing about about the Nonaligned Movement (NAM).  Which is specifically a voting block created to counterbalance the US and vote against basically everything they are for.

Though yeah.  Why wouldn't 2% be enough? (a 2% over other highly interested parties anyway). You can't begin to deal with the US until you get elected.

It's not like Europe is calling for vast UN sanctions on Israel or anything, or even denouncing statements in most cases.   Just mild displeasure here or there.  With the biggest noise "coincdentally" coming from the nations with the biggest muslim populations/voting blocks.

Hell, comments now are argueably more pro israel then they were 3 weeks ago. 

Once again, you're stating that the NAM does not have an opinion of it's own, and once again, insulting said states. Believe it or not, the world does NOT revolve around the US. States DO think for themselves, and not one that I know makes a decision based on "Well, how is the US voting?"

2% isn't exactly a powerful amount, especially if a counterbalance pro-western movement turned out to vote, and I seriously doubt many would go for election on the promise of "changing the foreign policy".

All your showing is that you don't pay attention to the politcs of the UN.  Your personal views are irrelevent when the US is just going to do what it wants anyway.  Therefore nations angry about this tend to vote overwhelmingly against anything the US supports no matter what it is... right down to the US deciding to chip in for a better thread count for the napkins in the UN Cafeteria.

Let alone work against a State that see's wide US support.

Were the area divided from the US.  It would just be anothe Nagomo-Karrabagh.

The only people who will really care that much will be those already in the region.

If the US were to withdraw  support and start calls for boycotts, suddenly South America would greatly change it's tune... and Russian or China would likely offer military aid.   Suddenly countries in Africa with Muslim rebels would support Israel.

MrBubbles said:
Icy-Zone said:
MrBubbles said:
Icy-Zone said:

sadly we seem to share the same country.   i say its sad because somehow you made it through our education system (or did you?)  and still remained an incompetent bumbling fool.   your ignorance in making the comments you did is near incomprehensible.    I am not jewish either, if that is going to be your next question.   a great many people from all walks of life suffered unspeakable horrors at the hands of the nazis, your comments quite literally cause me to feel physically ill. 

I'm sure the Afghanis, Iraqis, and Palestenians can say the same about America and Israel.

If this is too much for you to hear, and is causing you to feel physically ill and emotional, maybe you shouldn't involve yourself in these types of discussions. No need to attack others with your insults either, you're making yourself look like a complete joke.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzz , as "Kasz216" said, nothing can be done, end of discussion.

Welcome back Rath.