By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales week 46- M-create - Famitsu

outlawauron said:

I always thought it was going to release in the Winter 2013 slot (meaning Jan/Feb). Didn't see that it got formally pushed back.

At TGS

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/18/soul-sacrifice-delayed-to-spring-2013-in-japan/

Around the Network

I find it hilarious that I was banned for calling the Vita dead many months ago.

I guess it's just more obvious now or something so everyone gets to say it without it being banned.

I'm happy that the Vita is doing extremely terrible and that the 3DS is doing great.

jonnybmk said:
I find it hilarious that I was banned for calling the Vita dead many months ago.

I guess it's just more obvious now or something so everyone gets to say it without it being banned.

I'm happy that the Vita is doing extremely terrible and that the 3DS is doing great.

Only Brazillians (and good movie lovers) will get this, but:

"Take off that sig, cause you're no Sony fan, you're just a brat. A brat!"

VicViper said:
jonnybmk said:

Only Brazillians (and good movie lovers) will get this, but:

"Take off that sig, cause you're no Sony fan, you're just a brat. A brat!"

You're right. I don't get it. :-p

Impressive sales for the 3DS and Animal Crossing. Vita now sub 5k on both charts. Besides new colors what else does the vita have going for it in the coming weeks? Hopefully the new colors and holiday boost will bring the numbers up and reverse the downward spiral the Vita has been suffering from these last couple of weeks.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

Around the Network
jonnybmk said:

Sorry.
It's from this movie. Extremely famous here, but not much out of here. Fantastic, if I can give you an advice.

PIC-LIST

Next week releases:

3DS:

Nothing

Vita:

Hmm, my prediction:

Ass Creed: LL - 20k

Need for Speed - Won't chart

Vita Hardware: 15-20k

PSP:

Prediction - 50k, same as number 3 released last month.

PS3

Big western week for PS3 and Vita. Ass Creed might do good numbers 60-70k+

Wii:

Nothing

I posted this in the wrong thread, but:

Excellent Animal Crossing and 3DS numbers.

" 13./19. [3DS] Tousouchuu: Shijou Saikyou no Hunter-Tachi Kara Nigekire! (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.07.05} (¥5.040) - 8.199 / 229.635 (+7%) "

And this is increasing again!

VicViper said:
jonnybmk said:

Sorry.
It's from this movie. Extremely famous here, but not much out of here. Fantastic, if I can give you an advice.

Is Elite Suqad 2 good?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

ok, FF/3D confirmed