By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many people playing Black Ops 2 Now on Xbox Live or PSN ?

Are there any serious numbers here? lol

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Are there any serious numbers here? lol

400k on Psn. Not bad but i want to know Xbox Live i guess i´ll have to wait for the weekend to know.

Just saw in a live stream, 604k online on Xbox Live...

im expecting over 1.4m tomorrow or weekend.

On Halo 4 there are 210k only in playlist vs 308k on Cod Normal Playlists.

Argh_College said:

There's only that small of a difference?

yo_john117 said:
Argh_College said:

we dont know how much are playing the campaign on Halo right now so...

Cod has 611k now on Live the whole game and Halo 4 211k playlist war games only.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Argh_College said:

number are split up between black ops 2 and halo 4

Argh_College said:
yo_john117 said:
Argh_College said:

we dont know how much are playing the campaign on Halo right now so...

Cod has 611k now on Live the whole game and Halo 4 211k playlist war games only.

What's even crazier is I'm fairly sure Halo 4 had almost 300k in it's first day playing multiplayer.

I don't have the game, but when I look at beacons and activity, it shows 10 friends have played Blops2 recently and Halo 4 has 32 friends recently. When I checked too see how many were play at that moment, 5-6 friends were playing Halo 4 and only 2 were playing Blops2. I'm seriously surprised at the lack of my friends playing the game because I would say the majority play Cod over Halo.

Played a few matches on PSN and it was definitely more than 400k, but less than 450k. Somewhere in between.

smroadkill15 said:
I don't have the game, but when I look at beacons and activity, it shows 10 friends have played Blops2 recently and Halo 4 has 32 friends recently. When I checked too see how many were play at that moment, 5-6 friends were playing Halo 4 and only 2 were playing Blops2. I'm seriously surprised at the lack of my friends playing the game because I would say the majority play Cod over Halo.

I'm not surprised at all!

“Halo 4” also shattered the record for the largest number of players in the history of the “Halo” franchise, with over 4 million players in the first five days.

http://www.gametactics.com/2012/11/halo-4-garners-220-million-world-wide-in-24-hours/

On topic, I've had 12 recent blops players on my xbl friends list compared to 30ish on halo 4. It mostly depends where you met those friends. For me it is a mix between gears/halo3/halo reach.