By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Camouflaged Corvette C7 Appears in Gran Turismo 5

Tagged games:

o_O.Q said:
Chris Hu said:
ethomaz said:

Chris Hu said:

That one almost didn't get any replies either further proof that most people agree with me and think that Corvettes are boring.

That's sad... I like Corvettes.

Looks like not many other people share your opinion.  Also the car most associated with Gran Turismo is still the Nissan Skyline and that will probably always be the case.

its funny that you say that as i have been playing for a couple months have over 100 cars and yet still I have no skylines in my garage

You sure about that the Nissan GT-R's are Skyline's also there are over 50 Skyline models in GT5.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
o_O.Q said:
Chris Hu said:
ethomaz said:

Chris Hu said:

That one almost didn't get any replies either further proof that most people agree with me and think that Corvettes are boring.

Looks like not many other people share your opinion.  Also the car most associated with Gran Turismo is still the Nissan Skyline and that will probably always be the case.

its funny that you say that as i have been playing for a couple months have over 100 cars and yet still I have no skylines in my garage

You sure about that the Nissan GT-R's are Skyline's also there are over 50 Skyline models in GT5.

yeah although i guess part of it has to do with what cars you choose to purchase and what cars are required for events

so far i've seen events limited to minis, vits, lupo cars, pickup trucks etc but none for skylines or gtrs or nissan in general

in terms of cars i got when i had enough credits i got cars like the murcielago sv, the ferrari italia etc

beyond that though i haven't earned any nissan skylines or gtrs as prizes from races yet either

i'll pick one up from the dealership eventually though if i don't win 1 in an event

Corvettes make me giddy :P.

Chris Hu said:
Corvettes are boring. Could seriously benefit from a eight year hiatus like they Chevrolet Camaro had especially if you look at recent sales numbers.

Disagree! but of course that is my obvious bias.

o_O.Q said:
Chris Hu said:
o_O.Q said:
Chris Hu said:
ethomaz said:

Chris Hu said:

yeah although i guess part of it has to do with what cars you choose to purchase and what cars are required for events

so far i've seen events limited to minis, vits, lupo cars, pickup trucks etc but none for skylines or gtrs or nissan in general

in terms of cars i got when i had enough credits i got cars like the murcielago sv, the ferrari italia etc

beyond that though i haven't earned any nissan skylines or gtrs as prizes from races yet either

i'll pick one up from the dealership eventually though if i don't win 1 in an event

If a racing game has Skylines its always one of the first cars I get that pretty much holds true since the first GT game for me.  GT also did a good job in putting the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution on the map. 

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:

i really like the race modified corvette zr1, i don't have it yet though

edit: i'm not sure that i like the look of that camouflaged car though, when i read the title i figured it mean't a camo paint job or something

I want it!

Chris Hu said:
o_O.Q said:
Chris Hu said:
o_O.Q said:
Chris Hu said:
ethomaz said:

Chris Hu said:

If a racing game has Skylines its always one of the first cars I get that pretty much holds true since the first GT game for me.  GT also did a good job in putting the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution on the map. 

Yeah lots of Lancer stuff. So now you just listed off both my cars... A chevy corvette and a mitsubishi lancer. Non-expensive versions of both. Now you can see where my bias comes from :O.

Chris Hu said:
Corvettes are boring. Could seriously benefit from a eight year hiatus like they Chevrolet Camaro had especially if you look at recent sales numbers.

Where you like Corvettes or not, they are some of the best performing cars in the world. They spank cars that cost several times the price.

ethomaz said:

Chris Hu said:

I like Corvettes too! More in general, I like V8s. Being used to diesel cars in real life, I prefer V8s to V12s, their power and torque outputs are more robust at low and mid RPMs, like diesels.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!