By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Viper1 said:

Tell me how page 2 enhanced the topic?  Better yet, what did it even have to do with the topic?

What's your posts-per-page format? I'm on 25 ppp.

Around the Network
Viper1 said:

Jay520 said:

I don't really see the problem with that thread. It seemed reasonable enough with some interesting conversation too.

Tell me how page 2 enhanced the topic?  Better yet, what did it even have to do with the topic?

The topic was empty in the first place. All the info was in OP, so there really was nothing to talk about.

I have to admit I've seen worse. But as long as people are talking, if there's nothing to talk about, it should be ok I guess.

fighter said:

just look at them... they have the IQ of seaweed and yet know, or somehow learn, that they are irresistible... just look at them

i really wonder what would happen without the hand that feeds them, how would that couple of neurons imbedded in a small ball of pink and grey greasy matter react ? 

They are smart as hell and can catch/find their own food.

It's just that they're so smart they know they can get it easier from tourists in awe. But like any animal, it's forbidden to feed them, as you can kill them - not the case with trolls, as you can only make them stronger.

pokoko said:
My only question is, why are you only making this post relative to Nintendo threads? There are pro-Nintendo users on this site who troll and flame as much as anyone from the other factions. Wouldn't this thread be better served if it addressed the entirety of the forums?

tbh - and i know this is delicate - i don't think this is an equal phenomenon across "factions"

I've hardly had to complain about a Nintendo fan (and I hope they feel the same the other way around)

just to illustrate - the nintendo has never been complaining as intensively and collectively as that other faction when MGS4 was not given the expected/ wished reviews

Maybe they could set up a system where people who have a history of going off topic or trolling in certain forums could get banned only in that forum. It would be nice to get back to the quality of the 2007 -2008 period. I use to just lurk because I had nothing intelligent to say. Now I fit right in.

Around the Network
fighter said:
pokoko said:
My only question is, why are you only making this post relative to Nintendo threads? There are pro-Nintendo users on this site who troll and flame as much as anyone from the other factions. Wouldn't this thread be better served if it addressed the entirety of the forums?

tbh - and i know this is delicate - i don't think this is an equal phenomenon across "factions"

I've hardly had to complain about a Nintendo fan (and I hope they feel the same the other way around)

just to illustrate - the nintendo has never been complaining as intensively and collectively as that other faction when MGS4 was not given the expected/ wished reviews

Damn! He went four years back all the way to MGS4!

fighter said:
pokoko said:

(raises hand)

I'll admit to making a GTAV thread entirely into a discussion about how third parties keep screwing Nintendo over.

Which was a mistake on my part.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Paul said:
Maybe they could set up a system where people who have a history of going off topic or trolling in certain forums could get banned only in that forum. It would be nice to get back to the quality of the 2007 -2008 period. I use to just lurk because I had nothing intelligent to say. Now I fit right in.

Paul, that's a feature on most vBulletin based forums that I wish were developed here.

I don't like when peopel are flat out banned from the whole site for something that was relative to just 1 thing if it can be helped.  Banning from a specific board solves a lot of problems for a lot of vB based forums.

Jay520 said:
Viper1 said:

What's your posts-per-page format? I'm on 25 ppp.

As am I.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Paul said:

damn smart!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Whoa! Wait a sec! They give you 3-4 pages before the trolls start in on the Nintendo threads??? An Xbox thread doesn't even get 1 page, let alone 2 posts, before the trolls start in.

Grossly unfair.