By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - And you thought people wouldn't buy Angry Birds at $30?

Tagged games:

Around the Network

Well, right now VGC has Angry Birds at .03m (although apparently it isn't being tracked in Europe by VGC). I believe Paper Mario can beat that in the first few mins it released.

I was at Target yesterday and heard someone asking for this game, and they said it was sold out. I'm shocked.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

*insert canadians joke here*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

They should have just put them on eshop like Cut the Rope for 5 dollars each. While still a rip off at least it isn't a total ass rape.

Around the Network

It seems that everything's gone wrong since Canada came along

EVERYONE: Blame Canada! Blame Canada!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

*facepalm* I have lost faith in humanity.

And seriously, there should be some kind of law against how much you can extort people. Tomorrow we'll find out someone sold one of  their kidneys for an Ipad.....oh wait someone already did.

Wow, got them all on Nexus 7 and Samsung III for free including Bad Piggies and the new Star Wars Angry Birds. The businesses know they can make a huge profit so they do it. Cannot change it much except for not supporting bad policies towards consumers with my own capital.

Oh, Canada.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)