By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Game #20. Not eaten yet. Taste unknown.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I should have waited for you to sign off :P

You're right! Technically, it's Subsistence, but close enough :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I should have waited for you to sign off :P

You're right! Technically, it's Subsistence, but close enough :)

Your hint didn't allow to differentiate between Snake Eater and Subsistence so I still get full points!

Signature goes here!

Smeags said:

I've been meaning to do this ever since gamrFeed died earlier this year, but here's the results for the 2011 Edition if you're interested (as it was posted only in gamrFeed and not here).

The 2010 Results' link is in the OP.

Heartbreaking to see that the series which my #1 game is from wasn't even represented at all last year :'(

NOW I HAVE TO VOTE TACTICALLY TO STOP NINTENDOMINATION TOP 10!

... Just kidding.  But more seriously, amazing amount of effort you put into that Smeags.  This whole thing to be honest.  Thank you, it's really appreciated!

24th- Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum is a game that made me intrested in the genre again. Since I did not play a game within the genre in a long time, I decided to give this game a chance. The combat was very well done and the voice acting was amazing.
However the game had some pretty unappealing bosses, or I should rather say that the bosses were nothing noteworthy and only felt like normal enemies.
Beside that there is not much to say, so I hope that everyone that will play this game will enjoy it like I did.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

23th -

Super Mario 64 was a great entry in the 3D Mario World. What I liked about this game was the free exploration of it. I was glad that you could roam free in the levels without a time limit. This game also had very high replayability and was very enjoyable. The soundtrack and the content was also great. However like most of the N64 games, this game falls short on controlls. You can expect two more 3D mario games entering my list from now.

22th -

Oracle of Seasons is my favorite 2D Zelda game. The game had a very intressting mechanic and that was the season mechanic. I thought that it was well implemented and I hope a similar game to it will appear in the future. The game also had an intressting plot and characters. I can't see much fault with this game to be honest. The only problem with this game was that it did not deliver an amazing experience, the game was just enjoyable all the way.

21th -

Pokémon Platinum is in my opinion the best mainline Pokémon game. After Diamond/Pearl I was a little dissapointed but this title shed new light for me. I got a new view on Gen 4, which I saw much more positive. The extra content really did it for me, I wanted a new Battle Island or whatever it is called and I also wanted to rebattle some of the gymleaders. I also liked that they expanded the pokédex, that meant more possible combinations. I can say without a doubt that Pokémon Platinum is one of my most replayed game of all time.

20th Hint -
Our favorite attorney has returned to point fingers. (I know it's too easy)

AlphaCielago said:
20th Hint -
Our favorite attorney has returned to point fingers. (I know it's too easy)

Dude.

I haven't even played any game of this franchise and I know what you mean .