By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

#33: If you saw some rice lying on the floor while patrolling what would you do? Well the guard in this game all seem to think it's a good idea to go eat it!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

"Hint" for my #33 lol: link

I just LOOOOVE that music *-* I don't care if I gave it away :D

Duke Nukem 3D

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

axumblade said:
33. 30 Seconds or Less

Half-Minute Hero?

34. Kingdom Hearts (2002)

Up from 40th on my last list, Final Fantasy and Disney, what could have gone wrong?  Well plenty, but it didn't, so that's what is important.  If there was a significant flaw for me it was the Gummi Ship segments, but there wasn't too much focus placed on it.  The characters from both sides of the table stir up wonderful memories, relying on what is already known to build a good story.  There are plenty of wonderful levels to explore and the combat is a solid action RPG battle system.  A good mix of abilities are incorporated into the action providing a number of tactics into battles, whether against a generic enemy or a boss.

Primarily an RPG player but have interest in any game that will make me think. 

Hint for #33:

Keith David lent his voice to one of the playable characters in this highly-anticipated sequel.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I'll update my list and describe my #34 later but...I will give you clues for my #33 right now!

1. Hundred Year War
2. Based on a historical character
3. Female lead

Warning - My first clue might be vague/wrong, havent played the game in years so my memory of the storyline is a bit fuzzy ;p

Maybe Jeanne d'Arc?

33. Wario Land 3, GBC (2001) Nintendo (last year 32)

Another game closely related to a game much further up my list, this game really showed you how a game where you can't die can be a really challenging and engaging experience. It focuses on exploration in a 2D environment, as well as harrowing boss-battles where the only penalty was a ring-out. It loses points for being a little too non-linear, and thus rather daunting in the early parts of the game.

Clue for 32: Herpes

33th -

Yoshi's Island is a very solid game, with very solid plattforming. The idea of the game is quite well implemented in this game. I really liked having using eggs and playing as Yoshi. The game also had decent sountrack. However the most annoying thing about this game is 100% the levels, specifically the longer levels. Well, there is not much to say about this game than what already has been said.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Mr Khan said:
33. Wario Land 3, GBC (2001) Nintendo (last year 32)

Another game closely related to a game much further up my list, this game really showed you how a game where you can't die can be a really challenging and engaging experience. It focuses on exploration in a 2D environment, as well as harrowing boss-battles where the only penalty was a ring-out. It loses points for being a little too non-linear, and thus rather daunting in the early parts of the game.

Clue for 32: Herpes

No More HerpesHeroes

Signature goes here!

33. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

Uncharted 2 is an incredibly exciting game, as you progress from one ridiculous set piece to another (do you want to take on a helicopter with a rocket launcher while climbing along a train? Go right ahead!), the all action pace is broken up with the odd bit of platforming, which serves as welcome break between brutally mowing down wave after wave of bad guys. As with the first game, the story ends up being more than a little silly, but it doesn't really matter because it's still good fun. If it were just a bit longer (by say... 5 hours or so), it would be found further up my list, but being able to complete it so quickly detracts from it a little.

Number 32 is a follow up to a classic SNES game where another character takes centre stage, with the usual stars relegated to second billing.

VGChartz