By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni no Kuni, Wrath of the White Witch. What do you think of the Demo?

pezus said:
Euphoria14 said:
Not really looking forward to this game much.

*looks at avatar* Really?

*facepalm*

Around the Network

I want. I haven't played a proper JRPG in so long.

I hear the game is incredibly easy, either way I've got to start saving up as I pre-ordered the Wizard edition.

This will probably be the first JRPG I don't pay full price on in some time. Level-5 really shattered all the faith I had with them with WKC. That and I hear it's really easy....which doesn't make me happy.

Wagram said:

This will probably be the first JRPG I don't pay full price on in some time. Level-5 really shattered all the faith I had with them with WKC. That and I hear it's really easy....which doesn't make me happy.

From the looks of it it's a lot like DQVIII which I liked a lot. Haven't heard about the easy bit though, would be a real downer for me since this is actually the first game on Ps3 that would be make it a first day purchase for me just because of how it looks/feels. (and ofcourse because of the lack of old school jrpg's)

Around the Network

My ps3 is ready, the day I'll get the game will be so glorious. Ordered the white witch edition

ive got the wizards edition Pre-Ordered which cost me £60 ($95 or 8669 yen or 67 Euros)
seems alot but i was at a mini game expo which was free admission and they had the English demo PLAYABLE which baically gave you 15 minutes play time, its is a really good game, the battle system is really good fun and the artwork on the cutscenes is really well drawn and voice acted (English)

So from the experience ive had i am completely at ease with the Wizards edition price ive paid! which in all honesty i had no doubts, im a level 5 fan and own almost all Studio Ghilbli's movie releaeses.

Cant wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (^o^)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I am so looking forward to this game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
I am so looking forward to this game.

*Looks at avatar* Really?

Demo announced for PSN, tomorrow we'll be able to play 2 levels and fight 2 bosses.
Huzzah!