By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:
That isn't even important. Scum would have blocked zero regardless of whom he was investigating, however, that doesn't make stefl town.

Of course not, but voting me for this reason is such assfaggotry, because neither tabaha or zero have a not forceful constructed shit reason! Anyway, I requested a 12-hour modtimeout (ban) to get myself some air. Now I am only waiting for the mods to ban me so I can finally go to sleep.

That is not possible though. Mods stopped giving out bans because you request it. The only way to get it to get permabanned and that is something you cannot revoke.

That was the old moderation team. We don't see this issue as strict anymore.
Either way I made an exception for him.

Around the Network

A mod...in mafia? o.O

poor Stefl went off the deep end just because a few people named him as a suspect.

poor prof still thinks I claimed when he dared me to tell him something.

poor mantle thinks zero was dumb for claiming and claimed himself.

I think that's it.

pezus, I dare you to tell me that you're the queen of england!

If I was the coroner, then of course I would have targeted radish. Where did you even get the idea that I hadn't?

Linkzmax said:
poor Stefl went off the deep end just because a few people named him as a suspect.

poor prof still thinks I claimed when he dared me to tell him something.

poor mantle thinks zero was dumb for claiming and claimed himself.

I think that's it.

Poor linkz still doesn't know why I claimed.

Around the Network

poor mantle hasn't read the thread?

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Anyways, I am the Town Forensic Investigator. It's the best power role I ever got, and I can't use it at all. SInce you can't use it on night 1.

WIth my role I can find out who targeted a particular person, who is dead. That is, I can target only dead people.

Wat, that is one of the most powerful roles I have seen if true.

@linkz: Uhm...maybe because he didn't flip?

Yes, it is very powerful. I was pretty happy when I got this role, but it is useless now.

Linkzmax said:
poor mantle hasn't read the thread?

He has, but poor linkz probably hasn't.

What does that have to do with it pezus? Your understanding of the role seems off.

Oh, well I suppose the poison doc(s if Stefl is town) are just going to sleep in toNight.