By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clue - Mafia Round 49

TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:

Yes.

...no. I'm way more relaxed now that I am not scum, which is why I can allow myself to vote for a person early without a good reason and not care about the consequences.

Now, all that's left to figure out is if it's real carelessness or faked one.

When he was scum, he played the exact same as he did when town. I dont think we can trust anything he says about him being relaxed or not. Or "allowing himself to vote early etc." Last time he didn't come under suspicion though. 

I find that he felt the need to clarify disturbing though. If he really doesn't care, why clarify?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:

Yes.

...no. I'm way more relaxed now that I am not scum, which is why I can allow myself to vote for a person early without a good reason and not care about the consequences.

What do you think? Fake or real?

Leaning more toward fake at the moment, what's your take on it?

Signature goes here!

tabaha said:
the amount of ponies here is getting too high. I'm not feeling comfortable with that

How about now? Are you uncomfortable this game because of ponies or because you are mafia? Tell the truth, I won't get mad at you.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
pezus said:
The map...is confusing

Town got an explanation of that map in their OP. Are you saying you didn't?

If you mean PM, then yes.  FoS SM128

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

tabaha said:

B-but Mario just became my god last round ;_;

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
tabaha said:
the amount of ponies here is getting too high. I'm not feeling comfortable with that

How about now? Are you uncomfortable this game because of ponies or because you are mafia? Tell the truth, I won't get mad at you.

Ponies ofc. Truth be told i was to watch MLP once but got some sanity and deleted it from my disk. And feels good.

Final-Fan said:

If you mean PM, then yes.  FoS SM128

Yes, I meant PM. Explain your FoS please.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
pezus said:
Let's get it out of the way: Mario is scum this round

I can assure you I am NOT scum.

Are you scum, Pezus?

Mario, has pezus been asked that question by anyone else?

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:

Yes.

What do you think? Fake or real?

Leaning more toward fake at the moment, what's your take on it?

Could be anything. Probably real.

mantlepiecek said:

Mario, has pezus been asked that question by anyone else?

No idea. I'm sure I could found out if I re-read the thread again though. :P

pezus said:

LoL, are you trying to get back at me for calling you scum? Making up stuff now, are we?

I'm not getting back at you. It was more of a trick question to see your reaction. I am pleased with the result.

Nintendo still doomed?