It dun broke.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
pezus said:
Let's get it out of the way: Mario is scum this round

So that means that you are too!

Vote: pezus

Signature goes here!

the amount of ponies here is getting too high. I'm not feeling comfortable with that

pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:
Let's get it out of the way: Mario is scum this round

So that means that you are too!

Vote: pezus

Now you are my top suspect

Vote: truckO

Tsk, tsk, tsk, revenge voting you're not helping your case.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:

Now you are my top suspect

Vote: truckO

Tsk, tsk, tsk, revenge voting you're not helping your case.

I'm just looking to see how far you're willing to go to push a mislynch so early.

It's not a mislynch since you know Mario is scum, you have to be scum too. How else would you know? My evidence is foolproof!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'll be the first to point out the elephant in the room, I guess

Rol, why are you playing when you're not actually playing?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

tabaha said:
the amount of ponies here is getting too high. I'm not feeling comfortable with that

Shh, it's okay. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

Shh, it's okay. 

No, it is not

pezus said:
radishhead said:

Wow, radish noticed. This must mean he's paying special attention this time. Is that a QT I see in your message history?

I only noticed because I was looking forward to playing a round with Rol, and was disappointed when he unsigned himself :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Firstly, you have no right to call me "fat".

Secondly, what do you think the blank row in the OP's table is for? Doesn't the theme suggest that there might be a surprise player in this round? Didn't it look a little bit too convenient that I took my name off the sign-up list without giving a particular reason?

I dont understand what your trying to say here.. So you 'Are' playing but yet your not playing??.

He's saying that he's not playing but he's screwing with radish's head (<-- see what I did there?) and yours apparently.

Signature goes here!