By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zero129 said:
pezus said:
I honestly can't see us having more than 2 scum left now...tabaha and scum...I mean spurge.

Me too hell i think we might only have 1 left!

We got 2 mafia already Radish and linkz we now also got the poisoner.

Imo the is only 1 mafia member left i think we have this tomorrow guys

pezus is pretty much confirmed right now and he said that Linkz was town. So at best, we got 1 Mafia.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
In the future, if you have a question for someone don't leave them at L-1. :P

@Pezus
If I said I tracked spurge to zero instead it would have been a great plan. I just gambled and picked the wrong person. Oh well. lol

What would you have claimed as poisoner?

SK Cop

Mafia will leave an SK cop alone, as will town.
And in a black out game, you can get away with a fake read on one of the final days.

supermario128 said:
In the future, if you have a question for someone don't leave them at L-1. :P

@Pezus
If I said I tracked spurge to zero instead it would have been a great plan. I just gambled and picked the wrong person. Oh well. lol

What would you have claimed as poisoner?

@bold, yep that is what I am thinking what was my error.

@trucks, it could still be that mantle was poisoned mafia

In general, I believe there are 2 mafia left

It goes down like this:

If I get tracked tonight, tabaha probably really is the tracker. I have to judge on various other situations. The comforting thing is, they can't shut down all three claimed powers.

Also, I will point to the fact that mario could very well be lying scum in the end and he is not the SK/Poisoner ;P

With this, good night.

Pezus is only confirmed not poisoner :D
But I'm pretty sure he's town. He's been making very good arguments all day.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
As either team I woudl never leave an s.k alive. I want to win full on. Unlike that game where hatmoza had to share the win with me even though he tricked me into killed linkz.

SK-COP. As in, a cop who can only find Serial Killers. Character could have been "houndsmaster" with a bloodhound capable of detecting poison.

spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:

I have had good arguments all day. Pezus has nothing to back up his story. We just have to believe it. Didnt we say there was no coroner for some parts of the game? then as he got pushed all of a sudden there was?

I've been trying to lynch tabaha all day.

Your story conflicts with his on what I did last night. Ergo, tabaha couldn't have actually visited me.

You think I am mafia.

What is tabaha?

If tabaha is mafia, what am I?

Reconcile this problem and I'll give you a banana sticker.

My current reasoning of you being mafia is because you cannot solve that problem. So solve it for me, allow me to provide criticism and follow up question, and I will leave you alone.

spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:

I have had good arguments all day. Pezus has nothing to back up his story. We just have to believe it. Didnt we say there was no coroner for some parts of the game? then as he got pushed all of a sudden there was?

I've been trying to lynch tabaha all day.

Your story conflicts with his on what I did last night. Ergo, tabaha couldn't have actually visited me.

You think I am mafia.

What is tabaha?

If tabaha is mafia, what am I?

Reconcile this problem and I'll give you a banana sticker.

Make fun of me all you want, but please leave nintendo out of it.

Tabaha is scum. You guys are either protecting each other or he is just being tabaha. No one ever knows what he is doing. Or you are lying and are something else.

Tabaha is scum. I agree.
If I am protecting him, why do I want to lynch him?
I am lying and are something else what? What is this something else I could be that allows both of you to be telling the truth?

spurgeonryan said:
I did not say leave me alone, and I do not know. This is a very complicated game. Obviously too much for my delicate pysche to understand. All I do know is that something strange is going on. Could I have been bussed? Or is what someone said about there being no busser true./

There is no busser spurge, and more importantly, I couldn't have been bussed because you both targeted me, so if I was bussed you'd both target someone ELSE, but you'd both perform the same block and track on them, which would still be impossible.