By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
@trucks
Allow me to explain.
Firts mistake: you saying that ff took a risk in saying for certain that it was not in his pm. We do not know what info a potential mafia may have access to. Null tell.
Second mistake: you implying that mario did not make a concrete stance. Mario, by virtue of writing "in the op" as opposed to "in the pm" virtually acknowledges that the ecplanation is not in the pm, otherwise he would have said so. Mario does not want to be in trouble over a trick so abstained from saying pm. Yet again we ont and shouldnt know what info mafia has access to.
The two cases are identical, both null tells.

Third mistake: the real person to question here is zero who parroted the words "in the op"; this comes off as zero trying to be careful. Yet you make no mention of zero. And then suddenly, after all this talk about "in the op", you actually find an explanation of the map in the op within a very short time frame. This is all extremely suspect.

1st "mistake": What I'm saying is that there is a scenario where a scum Final-Fan could have gotten in trouble for saying that. I'm not saying Mafia has or doesn't have info, I'm saying it's a possibility that they don't and if that's the case  then scum taking a stance about Mario's statement would be a risk (not a huge one but a risk nonetheless).

2nd "mistake": You read way too much into things. Mario saying in the OP instead of PM is just a mistake on his part, he even commented about it here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4874100

3rd mistake: You might actually have a point about zero repeating OP instead of PM but to me it's outweighed by  the rest of his post where he seems like he is genuinely wondering why he didn't get an explanation.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Oh boy even better. I just noticed you have a "me too" post in there.
"Me too", as in, mario was asking about the explanation, you didn't comment until after ezus, who waited foruntil after ff to say it wasnt in the pm... when you then responded to zero saying "i facepalmed. Mario didnt actually get a message".
Which to me reads as "i knew the answer but didnt say anything because it was a trap", which boils down to "i wasn't tricked", which boils down to "hey guys im town because i knew it wasnt in the pm, dummies".

But then you just so happen to actually find an ecplanation in the op.
Bravo trucks. Bra fucking vo.
Im voting one of you three.

You're just jealous that I'm so very intelligent that I figured it out before you. Don't worry, you can blame being banned for not figuring it out first.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
tabaha said:
tabaha master of excuses at it again: i have a test in 2 hours and 15 minutes
but I shall post some crap before it.
zero acting as zero again. nothing new here and he looks like town. He's basically playing the same way as last game. 9001 posts, wrong interpretations and some good points.
Problem comes form other players

Please continue

maybe i failed with the plural.

It's all about the "slip" of saying OP instead of PM. It really irks me to have 2 players doing it. And zero had time to read mario's post where he corrected the typo. I know i'm contradictng myself a bit by saying zero looks normal and saying this at the same time. I know i said he looks town but still.

What wouldn't surprise me is that mario (and _maybe_ zero) have a thread that explains the map in the op. This assuming the "in the OP" was a slip instead of a typo/other.

And by this i mean the "other player(s)" is mario

well test now. be back later

The main person I'm looking at for lurking is Radish. He gets a little bit of suspicion on him first day, and suddenly he only posts like 3 times.
*Disclaimer. Figure may be slightly inaccurate*
Either way, he is lurking hard.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Pretty sure I've posted as often as you have, at least (not that that's anything to be particularly proud of)

If you've got direct questions to ask me, then go ahead, because I haven't seen anything really worth commenting on yet.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Pretty sure I've posted as often as you have, at least (not that that's anything to be particularly proud of)

If you've got direct questions to ask me, then go ahead, because I haven't seen anything really worth commenting on yet.

Like a dog to a whistle. ;) 

Just checking you are still alive. 

Whilst I have you here- what is your opinion on the whole Mario-FF scum fishing? 

Secondly, who do you think is towny and why? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

radishhead said:

>mfw i've been called scummy when i say (and do) that in every single game

Not that i have anything against you.

EBWOP

yet

DarkThanatos said:

Whilst I have you here- what is your opinion on the whole Mario-FF scum fishing? 

Secondly, who do you think is towny and why? 

It was an interesting event that died away pretty quickly - I don't think it makes either of them necessarily town/scum, but it's worth noting for the future.

It's too early for me to say- for whatever reason, I haven't actually got a town read off anyone yet; you're all really scummy this round in my eyes. Zero is playing his eccentric self, so that makes me a little more confident that he could be town - most other players seem to be acting a little different, or maybe that's just because I took a little break from mafia

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~