By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update: Uncharted: Fight for Fortune is a PS Vita card game

VG247

The Australian Classification Board database has revealed a mysterious new Uncharted title.

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune is listed as a multi-platform release from Sony, and has been awardeda G rating for “very mild impact” violence and drug use.

The developer is listed as One Loop Games, whose oeuvre includes downloadable Xbox 360 and PlayStation Network titles, as well as an extensive list of mobile releases. Most seem to be spin-odd to existing franchises, including a couple of Sony ones – God of War: Betrayal and Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile.

The Los Angeles-based company’s website lists two secret projects, one of which is a “big game”.

No announcements have been made regarding the future of the Uncharted series; naughty Dog continues to support the third game, Drake’s Deception, but is also working on 2013 release The Last of Us.

Thanks, PlayerAttack.

Around the Network

PS Vita title...

Fight for Fortune? sounds fake

Multiplat? PS3 and PSV? Doesn't make much sense.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Probably a cellphone game.

Around the Network

Some smaller cross play title like Ratchet Q Force I bet.

Panama said:
Some smaller cross play title like Ratchet Q Force I bet.

ding ding ding winner

well i expect a 2013 uncharted game for vita, but i dont understand why they would change the developer, sony bend seem like the right people for the job, they took 2 years to make uncharted GA, and it seems logical that they would make another one for the vita in 2 years time, meaning xmas 2013

Ick. The name sounds like some kind of social game.

bananaking21 said:
well i expect a 2013 uncharted game for vita, but i dont understand why they would change the developer, sony bend seem like the right people for the job, they took 2 years to make uncharted GA, and it seems logical that they would make another one for the vita in 2 years time, meaning xmas 2013

Guess there working on something eles

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share