By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - I whimped out and voted for Greg Johnson.

i wouldn't vote any of the two top candidates either!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I voted for nobahdy

spurgeonryan said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
I voted for nobahdy

That is because you live in a turkish flat and have no reason to vote.

I have every god damn reason to vote for a better america freedom liberty justice god bless join or die etc. etc.

Do you mean Gary? Good choice.

That was a brave choice. Greg is so much better than the overrated Gary.

I voted for Kony 2012 myself.

Around the Network

No, you became a Man

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Brave choice. I'd probably do the same. 

The Constitution and the Libertarians are what the Dems and the GOP should be, but aren't. The Greens... I'd rather not type here the pleasant words I have for them.

'Bout time someone had the balls to not vote for the two party system.

I voted for gary johnson. Being in CA its not really a waste of my vote as I am sure Obama will win by a large margin in this state. May I also say CA has far too many electoral college votes

darkknightkryta said:
'Bout time someone had the balls to not vote for the two party system.

Holy ****! This is the first time someone has voted third party! OMG, get this man a medal!

And slightly less sarcastically: what does "balls" have to do with it, exactly? It isn't like someone was going to come into the voting booth and beat him with a tire iron* when he cast an *anonymous* vote.

*I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you vote for the wrong party in Libya, tho. (And maybe Philly, if your poll watcher is a Black Panther.)