By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Intercept - Live Action fan film

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Damn this Killzone 4 tech demo is amazing I cant wait for the PS4

No dude, there was a lot of pop ins and the textures are soo low res.

XD

Yeah i can see that but it looks fine running at 60 fps plus this is an early build imagine the full game at your hands will 4000k res O_0

I totally felt some of the 3D without the glasses even! MEGATON

Its going to give uncharted a run for its money and take the spot of console graphic king :O

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

That was well done. A+

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

the fan made films of games is getting quite popular. thats was pretty good for no guerilla backing

SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:

XD

Yeah i can see that but it looks fine running at 60 fps plus this is an early build imagine the full game at your hands will 4000k res O_0

Its going to give uncharted a run for its money and take the spot of console graphic king :O

but uncharted will look like avatar!!

Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:

XD

but uncharted will look like avatar!!

I hope not I dont want Nathan Drake to become a Na'vi

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Tagging for later

Hire these people Sony and let them make a full length movie.
Sell some more convertible bonds if you have to.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)