By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most Wanted Namco Characters in Super Smash Bros Wii U

What Namco Characters do you want to see most

Pacman 29 23.39%

Goku, Gohan 34 27.42%

Digimon 11 8.87%

Tekken 6 4.84%

Klonoa 9 7.26%

Soul Caliber 12 9.68%

Dig Dug 3 2.42%

other 20 16.13%

Total:124

As you all should know by now, Namco is Working on the new Super Smash Bros game for the Wii U.  It's pretty obvious that Namco Characters will make the cut, but who do you want the most?

Around the Network

^^ Klonoa would be a great fit, since he comes only from 2D or 2.5D games like Kirby does and like Smash Bros itself is

I'm guessing Lloyd or Pac-Man, however.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
^^ Klonoa would be a great fit, since he comes only from 2D or 2.5D games like Kirby does and like Smash Bros itself is

I'm guessing Lloyd or Pac-Man, however.

I definitely see Klonoa and Pac Man making it but if they put Teen Gohan in it or Kid Goku OMG!  Perfect fits in my opinion

No Lloyd Irving in the poll? I'd pick him, or maybe the Prince from Katamari Damacy.

Around the Network

Any Saiyan would be awesome, if it's Vegeta, I'll buy ten copies of the game!

Meh Neither to be honest no Namco characters catch my attention.
The only one is Goku and that's it.

Personally, none.

But if they have to include, the classic ones - like pac-man, dig-dug or Cless (Cress) from Tales of Phantasia.

I don't realy care. A tekken character would be nice, celebrating the fact that the tekken franchise has made it's way on a Nintendo console in idk how many years.

One thing that is certain is that I would HATE them to put a anime/licensed character. This means NO Naruto, NO DBZ and NO Digimon character.

Also, I'd like to have a Namco character to give a nod that Namco was part of the development, but I only want one, could settle for 2, but nothing more.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

The only problem I see with saiyans is that they can fly. They would have to take that away from them in order for it to work.