By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2012 Election Center: The Main Event - Obama Wins

Of the two main candidates for president, who will win?

Barack Obama 245 75.85%

Mitt Romney 73 22.60%

Total:318
gergroy said:
So, has anybody heard about how puerto rico voted on the staehood measure? I cant find anything on this, and it could potentially be a big deal...

A majority of a majority voted to make it a state. Next Obama will work with congress and make the 51st state likely.

Around the Network

4 years from now, I don't think you're going to be as happy as you are tonight.

It'll be fun watching the country and how it deals with a ~$20 trillion debt and higher interest rates.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Obama got the popular vote too?

Obama, you're so fine! You're so fine, you blow my mind! Hey Obama!! Hey Obama!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

JoeTheBro said:
gergroy said:
So, has anybody heard about how puerto rico voted on the staehood measure? I cant find anything on this, and it could potentially be a big deal..

Next Obama will work with congress and make the 51st state likely.

Megalol.. more pot smoking, poor people with dark skin in the States? I think we all know what the House of Representatives (Republicans) will vote..

Around the Network

So now that Obama officially has a second term, is Bush still to blame for the bad economy?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Xxain said:

No. Right now Romney won the popular vote but as more votes come in it could change. Literally it could be only a couple hundred votes difference.

Mitt Romney finally admitting defeat.

NightDragon83 said:
So now that Obama officially has a second term, is Bush still to blame for the bad economy?

You mean the start of the recession? Yes. Nothing has changed.

JoeTheBro said:
Xxain said:

No. Right now Romney won the popular vote but as more votes come in it could change. Literally it could be only a couple hundred votes difference.

Obama definitely got the popular vote. Check CNN