By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2012 Election Center: The Main Event - Obama Wins

Of the two main candidates for president, who will win?

Barack Obama 245 75.85%

Mitt Romney 73 22.60%

Total:318

No Change!

Some fun from another place and time:

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Around the Network

If Romney were to win at least we could look forward to some funny SNL skits.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

voted early morning, but spent 10 hours at school with no updates. Hows it lookin?

Looks like conservatives are going to lose at least a dozen house seats, a handful of senate seats, and the election.

theprof00 said:
Looks like conservatives are going to lose at least a dozen house seats, a handful of senate seats, and the election.

They'll keep control of the House though.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

I think Obama's got this in the bag; and this applet is pretty nifty to show that:

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president/scenarios?ref=politics

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

theprof00 said:

Defiantly seems that way.

Bag it and tag it, obama has won

Salnax said:
theprof00 said:

They'll keep control of the House though.

Weel obviously, if they lost it, it would probably be the most catastrophic election for republicans ever.

Go Obama!