By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Sign Up Thread

Is that a change from last year where we can't have any descriptions or images in the thread itself?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Is that a change from last year where we can't have any descriptions or images in the thread itself?

Yep, because if you notice last years thread Smeags and others had descriptions and pictures.  I just did a list myself and talked about it a little in the discussion thread.

Also, i lost my revised list, which was on paper from my election work that i threw out i guess. I can patch much of it together from memory, so long as i have last year's list to work off of

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Did i not qualified or something :/

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Considering that we'll already start tomorrow, here's my #70-#51

70. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
69. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
68. Gravity Rush
67. L.A. Noire
66. Super Smash Bros. Melee
65. Kingdom Hearts
64. Mario Kart 7
63. Kingdom Hearts II
62. New Super Mario Bros.
61. Little Big Planet 2
60. Final Fantasy X-2
59. Vanquish
58. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
57. Counter-Strike 1.6
56. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
55. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
54. Fahrenheit
53. Crysis 2
52. Super Mario Galaxy
51. Yakuza 4

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

This threads going to have A LOT of post, nice thought Smeags, I will not participate because it'll take me hours to figure out a top 50.

SnakeDrake said:
Did i not qualified or something :/

Whoops sorry! Ill add you as soon as I get home.

^_^

Well my list will spand from ps1,2,3,p,vita gameboy and pc

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

TruckOSaurus said:
Also Smeags, are you pulling a Capcom and screwing early adopters by giving out your cookies only the those who sign up late?

Like Capcom, the cookies are already on-disc, but I'll make you pay for them via DLC.

I'm up for it :) I have over 50 games I love :) I didn't realise I had to sign up but now I am.