PC:
Hitman Absolution
FarCry 3
Black Ops 2
Chivalry
Natural Selection 2
Deponia 1 and 2
Sine Mora

My 360 died but i'll pick up Halo 4 and GoW Judgment with my 720 most likely next year.

Already have a massive backlog thanks to uni, but end of semester tomorrow so I can't wait for my chair to mould into the shape of my ass permanently.

Around the Network

just playstation all stars battle royal. my backlog needs to be whittled down some before next year when TLoU, GoW:A, and Beyond come out.

Panama said:
PS3:
PSABR
Ratchet Q Force
LBP Karting
Super Robot Wars
Persona 4 Arena

Vita:
P4G (import)
Declassified
Dokuro (import)
Ragnarok Odyssey

3DS:
Epic Mickey
Layton

Wii U:
NSMB
Zombi
NG3 Razors Edge

PC:
Hitman Absolution
FarCry 3
Black Ops 2
Chivalry
Natural Selection 2
Deponia 1 and 2
Sine Mora

My 360 died but i'll pick up Halo 4 and GoW Judgment with my 720 most likely next year.

Already have a massive backlog thanks to uni, but end of semester tomorrow so I can't wait for my chair to mould into the shape of my ass permanently.

good list of games. add me to your psn we can play playstaton battle royal online on ps3 and vita

pns: sepijooon

d21lewis said:
360:
-Hitman: Absolution
-Halo 4
-WWE 13

Wii U:
-Premium console already paid for
-New Super Mario Bros. U
-Call of Duty Black Ops 2
-Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition

Vita:
-Ragnarok Odyssey

3DS:
-Actually nothing I really want right now. Animal Crossing whenever it releases, I guess.

PS3:
-Again, actually nothing I want to buy. Kinda shocking TBH.

I'm debating whether I will download The Walking Dead from XBLA or buy the collector's edition at retail but I will have all of the episodes before the year's end.

I want to grab Zone of the Enders HD but it's not a must have. Perhaps if I stumble into a store and there's nothing else I really want.

Zombi U will depend on reviews. If it's good, I'll get it.

In the past week or so, I've gotten Cave Story and Code of Princess for 3DS, The Walking Dead Episode 1 for 360, Assassin's Creed Liberation and Street Fighter x Tekken for Vita. Feels like I'm missing some stuff. Oh, well.

Two down.  Will TRY to get Halo 4 tomorrow.  I just left Gamestop and that place is already a madhouse.  Halo 4 is going to be fucking HUGE.

sepisfu said:
SnakeDrake said:

I want to get a lot of new and old games, but saddly I'm broke :(

This one is for sure though.

that will be a good game

oh I know it will :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Vinniegambini said:
Getting the following:

PS3:

Mass Effect Trilogy

Xbox 360:

Halo 4

Wii U:

Nintendoland (Deluxe)
Sonic All Stars
Call of Duty : Black Ops 2
New Super Mario Bros U

3DS:

Mario Sticker Star
Pikachu 3DS XL - belllliiieeevvvvveeeeee

I'm getting a Pikachu 3DS XL too! Yeahhh!!!

I got assassin's creed 3,when that game came out. I plan on getting black ops 2 and nothing else until GTAV comes out and that's pretty much it for me. I'll stop gaming after I beat GTAV.

Definitely getting:

All depending on black friday deals ill get:

Also not sure if im gonna borrow it from or a friend or just buy it:

LinkVPit said:
Vinniegambini said:
Getting the following:

PS3:

Mass Effect Trilogy

Xbox 360:

Halo 4

Wii U:

Nintendoland (Deluxe)
Sonic All Stars
Call of Duty : Black Ops 2
New Super Mario Bros U

3DS:

Mario Sticker Star
Pikachu 3DS XL - belllliiieeevvvvveeeeee

I'm getting a Pikachu 3DS XL too! Yeahhh!!!

I live in North America lol I want it so baddly! It's on my wish list eheheh

d21lewis said:
d21lewis said:
360:
-Hitman: Absolution
-Halo 4
-WWE 13

Wii U:
-Premium console already paid for
-New Super Mario Bros. U
-Call of Duty Black Ops 2
-Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition

Vita:
-Ragnarok Odyssey

3DS:
-Actually nothing I really want right now. Animal Crossing whenever it releases, I guess.

PS3:
-Again, actually nothing I want to buy. Kinda shocking TBH.

I'm debating whether I will download The Walking Dead from XBLA or buy the collector's edition at retail but I will have all of the episodes before the year's end.

I want to grab Zone of the Enders HD but it's not a must have. Perhaps if I stumble into a store and there's nothing else I really want.

Zombi U will depend on reviews. If it's good, I'll get it.

In the past week or so, I've gotten Cave Story and Code of Princess for 3DS, The Walking Dead Episode 1 for 360, Assassin's Creed Liberation and Street Fighter x Tekken for Vita. Feels like I'm missing some stuff. Oh, well.

Two down.  Will TRY to get Halo 4 tomorrow.  I just left Gamestop and that place is already a madhouse.  Halo 4 is going to be fucking HUGE.

RIght on schedule.  I feel like I've bought too much too soon, though.  The crazy thing is that I've spent the last two days playing nothing but Mutant Mudds on the 3DS and a few minutes of Halo (haven't even finished Chapter 1) and maybe one mission of Ragnarok Odyssey.  What kind of gamer am I?  What would my parents say if they found out that their hardcore son was.......casual?