By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Okami HD - Who is going to get it?

Tagged games:

Are you going to get okami?

Already have it, not interested. 8 19.05%

Yep, never played it. 21 50.00%

Have the older version, will still get this. 9 21.43%

I hate capcom. 4 9.52%

Total:42

yes i'll be getting it soon

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Slimebeast said:
Soriku said:
Slimebeast said:
I was definitely gonna get this but now I'm getting anxious from the negative comments here.

How big is the download?

Get it. Most people (even critics) will tell you that they love it, including me. Here's my review:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4544025

The game has a few cons but in the end it's a great game. And don't you like Zelda, Slimebeast? This is one of the best "Zelda" games available.

Yeah, I like Zelda very much. I just got very afraid from these comments that say it's boring and unengaging. The IGN review said it takes 60 hours to complete. 60 freaking hours?!

Umm...I'd say it's as "boring and unengaging" as any Zelda game :P Anyway, the game's not 60 hours. Maybe if you were going for 100%. I got 70 hours in and I did everything save for catch all the fish. It's more like 40 hours for the story. If you're not the type of person that goes after every little thing and tries to 100% their games, it might be a little shorter than that. I'd say if you don't mind Zelda games like TP for their length, you shouldn't mind Okami either.

Right now I'm borderline wether I will get it or not. It's 20 Euros after all for a DD. I have made many mistakes with downloadable titles in the past (Amy, Dungeon Hunter, Tokyo Jungle).

Damn you Boutros, you made me doubt.

I have so much on my plate, but I'll definitely get it sometime next year.

Purchased now...

The Unfinished Swan™ (1.5GB)
Okami HD (6.3GB)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors (11GB)

I'm so happy.

YES YES YES!!!!

I WILL GET THIS TOMORROW

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Purchased now...

The Unfinished Swan™ (1.5GB)
Okami HD (6.3GB)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors (11GB)

I'm so happy.

Best choice. 3 great PS3 games. I'm playing Unfinished Swan and it looks so good, so original.

I do wonder if this will come to WiiU, it would make perfect sense, with the touchscreen for the drawing and all.

... Ah who am I kidding, it's Capcom, obviously it'll come to WiiU.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

still on the fence as I have played it on on PS2 and Wii now.

This game is becoming like OOT, when do you draw the line and say NO ive played enough versions of this lol?

Slimebeast said:

Right now I'm borderline wether I will get it or not. It's 20 Euros after all for a DD. I have made many mistakes with downloadable titles in the past (Amy, Dungeon Hunter, Tokyo Jungle).

Damn you Boutros, you made me doubt.

What was wrong with Tokyo Jungle? I loved that game, great whacky story mode and original survival game play. Very addictive.
Together with Journey, Closure, Pixeljunk 4 AM, Papa & Yo and The unfinished swan, this has been the best year yet for psn games for me.

Okami is best played over a longer time period. Just like Zelda, running through it to complete it asap will only get you burned out. Same as watching a whole tv series in 1 go.

Cheebee said:
I do wonder if this will come to WiiU, it would make perfect sense, with the touchscreen for the drawing and all.

... Ah who am I kidding, it's Capcom, obviously it'll come to WiiU.

You know, it came out for the Wii, with the Wii-mote for drawing and all.  Though I guess get the DS version to tide you over.