By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Praise The Rol!, Mighty Mario Kart 7 God! and AKA The Ghost! all my enter do show their love for Rol!

Is Rol a gaming god and do you love him?.

Yes very much so? 3 15.00%

OMG i go weak when i hear his name!. 4 20.00%

He makes me know what a J... 2 10.00%

All praise The Rol! 9 45.00%

He should change his name... 2 10.00%

Total:20
d21lewis said:
So it happened? I missed it? I had a ton of witty comments I was ready to use, too. For example, during the stage where Zero almost got hit by the train, I would have said, "Looks like somebody could use more TRAINING"

Anyway, this was just an appetizer. The real main event would be Rol vs Cyber for the heavyweight championship. Make it happen, guys!

Yeah this was just Night of Champions. Rol vs Cyber could be the main event in VGChartzMania.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

What I've learned from this is Rol is a heartless bastard. You could have slowed down or something!

That's like Lebron James dunking on a bunch of infants (no offence to Zero). Beatings like this should be against the law...I've lost all respect for you, Rol.

You only say that because someone receiving a beating brings back memories of your own beating at the hands of a fat man.

Signature goes here!

lol not a single race for Zero? ...Well at least you got what you wanted and Rol's on you friend list now XD

I told you that you didn't have a prayer, Zero. I achieved a 9999 VR on Mario Kart Wii on four different profiles and Rol would beat me two out of three times. My time trials are all better than his though since he's a big sissy that can't play without items. :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

No videos!? cmon zero

Around the Network
zero129 said:
d21lewis said:
So it happened? I missed it? I had a ton of witty comments I was ready to use, too. For example, during the stage where Zero almost got hit by the train, I would have said, "Looks like somebody could use more TRAINING"

Anyway, this was just an appetizer. The real main event would be Rol vs Cyber for the heavyweight championship. Make it happen, guys!

It was just cringe worthy on my behalf. I couldnt even see Rol for pretty much every race.

Race starts Rol is in my sights for a few secs, gets around a corner or something and then he is never to be seen again!. I tell you he is like a ghost! O_O .

Really i never seen someone so good in all my life lulz xD.

As to the bolded lets get that event started, who wants to be the host?

I tried to warn you.  At least you didn't end up getting killed like Billy Wilcox.  Rol is a force of nature.

We should have more events like this one :P

LET'S GO KNICKS

I knew it.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

so it was a bit of trash talking from zero then,good fun though

Above & Beyond

Damn, now I want to get Mario Kart only to get Heavy Pwnage from the pros...