By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@wiiforever What do you mean?

Quality for Life

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
i have massive hands so yeah, i agree with stof.

the stylus is too small too, its like a toothpick compared to my hands :P

I forgot about that one. I've actually been contemplating buying a longer stylus. If it were about an inch longer it would be great, but as it is I have to cramp up just to hold the tiny thing. And if I wanted to suffer sever hand cramps while trying to have a good time, I'd just play with myself.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

You guys have big foot hands or wat?

mM

No wonder stof, look at those huge fingers in your avatar. And you only have 8! I'm surprised you can play a DS game!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

stof said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

I forgot about that one. I've actually been contemplating buying a longer stylus. If it were about an inch longer it would be great, but as it is I have to cramp up just to hold the tiny thing. And if I wanted to suffer sever hand cramps while trying to have a good time, I'd just play with myself.

I have several styli. There's a nice fat one that's an official Nintendo accessory, the point clicks in and out, and has has a rubber grip. I have another one that's a Hori accessory. It fits in a DSLite and can extend making it about 2 inches longer. The accessories seem to be where it's at this generation.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
stof said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

I have several styli. There's a nice fat one that's an official Nintendo accessory, the point clicks in and out, and has has a rubber grip. I have another one that's a Hori accessory. It fits in a DSLite and can extend making it about 2 inches longer. The accessories seem to be where it's at this generation.

That's vague enough to be considered a sexual joke.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

leo-j said:
You guys have big foot hands or wat?

yes. every part of my body is freakishly oversized.

I think the buttons are perfect, they all fit under the end of my thumb and can press them all easily and efficiently. The only thing that I didn't like about it was holding it with one hand and using the touch screen, but it only took my fingers about 10 sessions playing to build the strength they needed to hold the ds comfortably(It used to feel like my joints of my middle, ring, and pinky finger were getting painfully bent).

dtewi said:
fkusumot said:
stof said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

That's vague enough to be considered a sexual joke.

I'm glad you think so.

Seriously, could there be a Nintendo researcher or spy reading VGchartz everyday? There should be one?. Nintendo can hire me minimum wage if they want.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558