By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Play UK Provides Individual Sales Numbers For 19 PS3 Exclusives (uses vgchartz lol)

TrevDaRev said:
Just to clarify, it's not OPM UK, it's Play UK.

Ohhhh thanks... fixed.

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
Just to clarify, it's not OPM UK, it's Play UK.

Play sucks.

I thought it was generally known that Vgchartz numbers can't be trusted? even wikipedia says not to truth their numbers.

Just curious but is there a Nintendo exclusive that has only sold 1 million? Or less?

God of War 3 has sold over 5.2 million. God of War 3 has sold over 5.2 million. God of War 3 has sold over 5.2 million. God of War 3 has sold over 5.2 million... UPDATE YOUR BLOODY NUMBERS VGCHARTZ! Fucking hell there's no excuse for this incompetence, you updated the numbers after Sony's announcement in late May 2012 for a single week then obviously reverted them back by accident the following week. It can't possibly be that hard to change a damn number so that it's accurate for goodness sake.

Around the Network

Nintendo first party games mostly. Man I thought Metroid PH did better.

pezus said:
alastor@where said:
Just curious but is there a Nintendo exclusive that has only sold 1 million? Or less?

I assume you mean only games published by Nintendo? If so, lots of them. Examples:

Endless Ocean: Blue World, Kirby: Mass Attack, Pokemon Dash, Xenoblade, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Wii Play: Motion, Excite Truck, Inazuma Eleven and so on

pezus said:
alastor@where said:

I assume you mean only games published by Nintendo? If so, lots of them. Examples:

Endless Ocean: Blue World, Kirby: Mass Attack, Pokemon Dash, Xenoblade, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Wii Play: Motion, Excite Truck, Inazuma Eleven and so on

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/6974/battalion-wars-2/

Sadly :(

kowenicki said:
I don't get it. So what? What's the big deal?

They're sales numbers.  We discuss them on this website. 

kowenicki said:

sales numbers from this site... that we already know.

Which he didn't know when he posted it... until somebody pointed it out.