By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Play UK Provides Individual Sales Numbers For 19 PS3 Exclusives (uses vgchartz lol)

Sales baby... sales.

http://thesilentchief.com/2012/10/26/latest-issue-of-play-uk-provides-individual-sales-numbers-for-19-ps3-exclusives/

Around the Network
pezus said:
Looks like they took them straight from VGC and they probably did. Not entirely accurate, but it's good that more people are using the numbers from here

WOW is it VGC??? I didn't checked before.

ethomaz said:
pezus said:
Looks like they took them straight from VGC and they probably did. Not entirely accurate, but it's good that more people are using the numbers from here

WOW is it VGC??? I didn't checked before.

Yep. They look like VGC numbers.

spurgeonryan said:
@ Ethomaz

Some times I think you are the one making these.

Nooooooooooooooooo. But seems like the OPM used the VGC data (@pezus is checking).

Epic Fail... nothing new for us

Around the Network

Hahaha... yeah, I thought there was something going on as soon as I saw God of War 3 at 4.45 million, after all that kerfuffle a while back when Sony announced it had sold 5 million (still not corrected, btw). Then seeing LBP1 at 4.97 million pretty much confirmed it. They're just taken straight off here. What a load of rubbish.

Can someone tell me which games are the numbers 4, 10, 14 amd 18 (from left to right)?  I don't recognise them.

It's sad to see that, besides Uncharted, the rest of the sequels have sold about half those of the first game.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Can someone tell me which games are the numbers 4, 10, 14 amd 18 (from left to right)?  I don't recognise them.

It's sad to see that, besides Uncharted, the rest of the sequels have sold about half those of the first game.

4 - Killzone 3

10 - Modnation Racers

14 - Starhawk

18 - Warhawk

Just to clarify, it's not OPM UK, it's Play UK.

Kresnik said:
JEMC said:

4 - Killzone 3

10 - Modnation Racers

14 - Starhawk

18 - Warhawk

Thank you.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.