By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:
It seems to me like you all just want the bus driver to be completely ineffective. The fact that he can change results is not reason for him being overpowered imo.

What surprises me is that we have been playing against bus drivers for - what now, 10 games? Hilarious that when he has been used to cripple town is when he is overpowered.

I've stated that it's overpowered (in the hands of Mafia) every single time it's been used.

Yes, but that is one person. I have actually never seen it being used in the hands of town.

Around the Network
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
It seems to me like you all just want the bus driver to be completely ineffective. The fact that he can change results is not reason for him being overpowered imo.

The problem is that in a small game with hardly any town power roles and flips, there is not enough time for town to work out that there could be a mafia bus driver. Nobody of the alive players got any hint that there is a mafia bus driver until the very end of the game.

A town bus driver hurts town and mafia equally, because the town bus driver doesn't know people's alignments. But a mafia bus driver can deliberately mess with everything.

Hardly any power roles? You had both a cop and a watcher and two masons! The hint wasn't there because the power roles didn't play well. MBP got himself lynched and didn't even know what a watcher was. Tabaha chose the wrong targets each time (well, except for stefl - that was unlucky).

Mafia can't predict what roles are out there and what they will do. All they have is their own reasoning and guesses.

Masons are only remotely better than Vanilla Townie. Plus, I wasn't informed of nen-suer's double personality so he could have turned into a SK without me knowing.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I've stated that it's overpowered (in the hands of Mafia) every single time it's been used.

Yes, but that is one person. I have actually never seen it being used in the hands of town.

Yeah but my opinion is more important than most

See the Portal Themed Game for a Town Bus Driver.

Signature goes here!

Anyways, I am done arguing. When hatmoza looks into this he will say how exactly it is. I obviously don't have as much experience as you guys do but there was no way we could have won it otherwise. Well, there was, but it included using the bus driver.

theprof00 said:
Lol at all the anger :D

Like Rol, I'd like your input on the situation.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:

That doesn't make cop and watcher overpowered, especially when you have a two-shot strongman to kill both roles regardless of doc protection.

My god, it looks like you honestly believe that the mafia wasn't overpowered in this game.

uhm, what makes us able to tell who they are?

Say tabaha scanned hatmoza Night One. He would have felt safe to claim since the doctor was still around but you guys could have killed him still, no sweat about it.

Then the Watcher still would have caught the killer, be it strongman or the busdriver himself or the executioner.(and if it wasn't a strongman kill then doc knows something strange is afoot, as in busdriver) One for one is good for town, two for two is just as dandy.

Yes the way Busdrivers are utilized here, it's very OP in the hands of mafia. It should have been limited the same as the other scum roles. but it(along with strongman as a backup) was a good counter to the pairing of doc and watcher which is also OP.

And the town BD of portal was just as OP. 

Linkzmax said:

Then the Watcher still would have caught the killer, be it strongman or the busdriver himself or the executioner.(and if it wasn't a strongman kill then doc knows something strange is afoot, as in busdriver) One for one is good for town, two for two is just as dandy.

Yes the way Busdrivers are utilized here, it's very OP in the hands of mafia. It should have been limited the same as the other scum roles. but it(along with strongman as a backup) was a good counter to the pairing of doc and watcher which is also OP.

No, it wasn't since as town he doesn't know who is who (also you could block him every night, which you did).

Signature goes here!

Totally called Mantle and Linkz scumminess. Just sayin'

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:

No, it wasn't since as town he doesn't know who is who (also you could block him every night, which you did).

Which meant we couldn't kill him, which of the two options is more preferable.

Town could have won that game night 1.

zero129 said:
radishhead said:
I'm sorry if people disapprove of my balancing :( I was only trying to help :(

I dont hold it against you!

I just wanted to say that you should change your habbit of responding to posts before checking if night. You did it twice this game.