By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you still unhappy with the All Stars Battle Royale roster?

What do you now think of the roster after playing the beta?

I'd enjoy more but as is the roster is great 58 41.43%

I need more, I don't car... 51 36.43%

I haven't played the BETA/see results 31 22.14%

Total:140

So I've been looking forward to All Stars since it was announced just because I loved Super Smash bros. and I love Sony. However like everyone else I kept "demanding" more than 20 characters. I wanted Wander, Kat, Ethan Mars, etc.

But after extensivly playing the BETA I am not only content with the roster but I love it. Yes of course more characters would be great but even playing with only 6 characters the game is addictingly fun. So my question for you guys is do you agree? After playing the BETA are you still dissapointed with the roster?

Around the Network

No.

I just need Parapa and any other char for me to beat it.

I'm happy with the overall roster. But for someone like me, including characters like Sir Dan & Spike is just a huge nostalgia trip and I'm so happy they made the cut. Add in two of my favourite current Sony characters (Ratchet & Sackboy) and I think it's a wonderful roster.

I understand the complaints about Crash, Cloud & Snake, but for me personally it's a good showing.

I am/....but not for the exclusion of characters most people might think

Kat
Kazuya
Abe
Disagaea

I miss these. That said however..this is the first entry of the franchise..and there will be DLC for sure. So for starters I'm satisfied

Dante vs Kratos vs Raiden vs Nariko is gonna be LEGENDARY!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Disagaea

Disgaea is a series, not a character.  You can't even spell it right.  WHO ARE YOU!?

Around the Network

Lol people who keep crying for crash or spyro need to grow up. Sony tried to get them but Activision was being a little girl and wouldn't give them up. I am MORE than happy with this roster. Especially with some of the big surprises such as Big Daddy and Dante. The game is going to be amazing. However, its sad to see how low the preorders are for a game with so many iconic characters. Hopefully they sell enough copies to have them make a sequel.

M.U.G.E.N said:
I am/....but not for the exclusion of characters most people might think

Kat
Kazuya
Abe
Disagaea

I miss these. That said however..this is the first entry of the franchise..and there will be DLC for sure. So for starters I'm satisfied

Dante vs Kratos vs Raiden vs Nariko is gonna be LEGENDARY!

Is this what you are talking about

http://www.examiner.com/article/nis-on-potential-disgaea-characters-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

I wanted Lightning and was sure she would be in it. Am angry.

To the OP:

Not so much anymore, no:

http://kc-mm.com/2012/10/20/the-ultimate-match-ups/

I'm going to buy the game day one but I wish they do end up adding more characters through dlc atleast and not be the final roster.