By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just Lost Virginty yesterday, now i´ve regret that... Opinion please.

Sorry to hear that, man. I hope you find it.

Around the Network

Dude, you're in college, right? Most girls will have want you to have lost it by now and know what the hell you're doing in bed. You got extremely lucky. Do it with her again and get comfortable with it.

I've used the virginity card years after I lost it. Don't let it bother you.

Lie.

Also, Aren't you the one who's supposed to say "am I going too hard?" lulz.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NintendoPie said:
You can't take it back, too bad.

And if she was hot... really, what matters? Even if you wanted to save it for a real GF.

You probably just should've said no, she seemed understanding by how you explained her.

Nigger please.... no Man says NO

AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:

And if she was hot... really, what matters? Even if you wanted to save it for a real GF.

You probably just should've said no, she seemed understanding by how you explained her.

He wanted to save it, he should've said no.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:

There is no such thing for a man. A does not have a hymen. I don´t how you would define virginity as a man.

Call the cops and tell them she raped you. Then it doesn't count

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Sounds like an unfortunate situation. Not for the unfinished sex, but for your obsession with virginity.
You should be happy for this new "experience" and look for how would you want to be next time.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:

There is no such thing for a man. A does not have a hymen. I don´t how you would define virginity as a man.

Wut... I don't even...

What do you mean?

Hey man, its good to have a conscience. If your conscience is naturally telling you that you want to wait, then be okay with that. And don't let anyone convince u to drop your morals if it's what you believe in. Having sex with as many ppl as possible is a downward spiral. If you have sex with a bunch of women, and then you get married, all of a sudden having sex with just one woman will feel unnatural. Hence the crazy high percentage of men and women who cheat.

Also, having sex doesn't make you a man. The more character, the bigger the man.