By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just Lost Virginty yesterday, now i´ve regret that... Opinion please.

NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:
You can't take it back, too bad.

And if she was hot... really, what matters? Even if you wanted to save it for a real GF.

You probably just should've said no, she seemed understanding by how you explained her.

Nigger please.... no Man says NO

He wanted to save it, he should've said no.

There is no such thing for a man. A does not have a hymen. I don´t how you would define virginity as a man.

Wut... I don't even...

What do you mean?

I will try to explain what makes a women a virgin.... bilogically

The hymen a membran that covers the vaginal opening. And if a women has sex with a man it crack mostly, altough I have heard sometimes the hymen can really elastic and if intercourse is not practiced frequently it can shape back into the original state. That is the reason a women bleeds after her first time.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:

And if she was hot... really, what matters? Even if you wanted to save it for a real GF.

You probably just should've said no, she seemed understanding by how you explained her.

There is no such thing for a man. A does not have a hymen. I don´t how you would define virginity as a man.

Wut... I don't even...

What do you mean?

The hymen a membran that covers the vaginal opening. And if a women has sex with a man it crack mostly, altough I have heard sometimes the hymen can really elastic and if intercourse is not practiced frequently it can shape back into the original state. That is the reason a women bleeds after her first time.

Thats a very narrow way of looking at things, and basically means a lot of women lose their virginity to a tampon. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:

Wut... I don't even...

What do you mean?

Lol, he's probably all like, eww yucky girls.

Don't forget that girls can bust their hymen a variety of ways that don't include sex.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Next Npie post, umm guys, what's a tampon?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

leatherhat said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:

Wut... I don't even...

What do you mean?

Thats a very narrow way of looking at things, and basically means a lot of women lose their virginity to a tampon. 

I would not say a lot, some sure but most lose them through sex. There far more ways to crack it but still sex is the most common.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

Most people don't look at virginity from a biological perspective. A male virgin is a male who has never had sex with another person. A male who has had sex with another person is not a virgin. There doesn't have to be a certain bioligical mechanism in order for someone to lose their virginity. Similarly, for most people, when a female loses her virginity, she doesn't have to break her hymen. Many people consider anal sex a qualifyer for losing your virginity. Some even consider oral sex as a way to lose your virginity.

Mr Khan said:
Gilmour said:
Mr Khan said:
I'll trade places with you :/

Trust me, you don't want to

When she broke up with me, I felt demolished, anihilated, I felt like my little love-world was shattered.  I cried so much I couldn't start up my car.  I left in the middle of my shift the next day at the job.  I cried so much.  I drank to party but ended depressed.  Now I feel better.  When you want a TRUE girlfriend.  And what you feel is PURE LOVE.  When she tells you that she doesn't love you.  It hurts a lot.

I didn't want a relationship JUST for sex.

"Grass is always greener" effect going on here.

A lot of people think this banal proverb is about envy, but they are wrong. It's subtler than that. You see, it's literally true. When you are looking at the grass you stand on, you look down, see the leaves end on and a lot of bare earth between them.  When you look over the fence at your neighbor's grass, you see the leaves full-length and the dirt at a low angle. The green blades overlap and hide the ground.

So... even if your grass is identical, your neighbor's really does look greener. Always. It's not your envy - it's your viewpoint.

Let's all think about that for a moment here.

Jay520 said:
AndrewWK said:

Most people don't look at virginity from a biological perspective. A male virgin is a male who has never had sex with another person. A male who has had sex with another person is not a virgin. There doesn't have to be a certain bioligical mechanism in order for someone to lose their virginity. Similarly, for most people, when a female loses her virginity, she doesn't have to break her hymen. Many people consider anal sex a qualifyer for losing your virginity. Some even consider oral sex as a way to lose your virginity.

OK, but if two gays have sex the first time. Which one loses his virginity the stabber or the stabbed one?

AndrewWK said:
Jay520 said:
AndrewWK said:

OK, but if two gays have sex the first time. Which one loses his virginity the stabber or the stabbed one?

I would assume both. Depends on if you consider anal sex a way to lose your virginity.

toadslayer72 said:
AndrewWK said:

Lol, he's probably all like, eww yucky girls.

Don't forget that girls can bust their hymen a variety of ways that don't include sex.

Yes I know stretching, tampons, bicycle etc. But the most common was is penetration.